I lost 5kilos and bout to loose my lunch :(

This morning sickness is horrible. I thought the tablets helped but I have to eat all day. Like I can't let myself get hungry at all. I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY so how am I ment to do that? I'm tired in the morning. I like to lay in bed for a bit. But by the time I get up I'm hungry and almost vomiting (even after taking the tablets). So I jst went and bought lunch and my tummy is gurgling like crazy :( I've only had one bite. I've tried everything :( guess this means ill be bed bound for the first trimester

Comments

• That's 11pounds btw. In 11 days
  • :( I hope your stomach starts behaving soon! I found that eating what I craved, even greasy fast food, was better than nothing. Just don't get carried away. :)
  • Awh :( sorry you're feeling so sick. You're a week or so ahead of me, right? I'll be 6weeks tmw and I'm paranoid things aren't okay with me because I feel pretty good most of the time. I'm hoping it's just because om not that far into the trimester yet because I just had a mc in may and really don't want that again. At least you know your hormones are good :) Hope you get this under control soon!
  • @misskristin that's what I've been doing. But I don't normally eat alot so when I get a craving to eat something that's not already in my cupboard, I can't be bothered going to get it. I feel too tired And sick to get out of bed :( I was craving Chinese noodles n it jst took me over an.hour n a half to finish them!! Now I feel yuck.
    @rtmommy I'm 8weeks on Monday. Lol don't stress!!! I was sick within a week of conceiving my daughter. That's how I new I was pregnant. This time I kept forgetting I was pregnant and worried something was wrong cause nothing was happening. THen boom. 6weeks, went for a drive. GOt car sick n felt that way ever since lol.