i Can Just Cry My Eyes Out :/

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
Tomorrow i Have My Weekly Check up, Well Since Today Is The Last Day Of August; i Should Have Gotten My Medicaid.....Well I Went To Walmart & Came To Check It& Its Not In The Mail. Im So Mad Cuz Im So Close To Beinq Done With This Preqnancy & The Last Thinq I Need Is To Not Have Any Medicaid :/ Watt Do i Do Now? My Appointment Is At 8:30 & The Medicaid Place Opens At 8? I Dnt Wanna Drive To My Appointment Then Them Not Beinq Able To See Me? I Just Wanna Cry My Eyes Outtttt :-((

Comments

• Would they still take you and charge you next time? They did that with my daughter but not sure if it was because she was a newborn ..
  • They took my without my Medicaid! And I know how you feel about Medicaid I went through the same headache and they pulled some bull shit on me to prolong the process that really pissed me off I never talked to one person in that office but called person after person leaving very dramatic voicemails and finally I recieved my letter in the mail now I have to pick my hmo and that will take 30-40 days :(
  • Why isn't your Medicaid done with?? Do they not know that its vital foe you to have it??? I applied and got mine within 2weeks..
  • i would just go .. as anoying as it is.. the good thing is they usually go fast when it comes to the medicaid.. at least here they do.. are you just needing the card .. or are you not on it at all? i know that you can bill medicaid up to 6months before you get it if you qualify.. they will still have to serve you insurence or not..
  • @MerandaGarcia Girl i Know The Feelinq. I Wasnt Able To See A Doctor For The First 4 Months Of My Preqnancy Cuz My Mom Wouldnt Give Me My Birthcertificate Or Social Security Card. I Had o Get That On My Own!! But My Doctor Ended Up Callinq & i Still Had Medicaid, So They Saw Me :)

@jay_brad i have Medicaid, Its Just Didnt Come In Like It Was Supposed To! They Still Saw Me Thouqh :-D & My Appointment Went Horrible. Im. Still Closed & He Wnt Induce Till Im A Little Bit Dialated. :0& i Miqht Just Try That EPO!!! Glad To Hear Yur Beinq Induced :) My Appointment Is On The Day Of Yur Induction !! I Wish Yu Luck Mama >:D<
  • @lae3 i Have Medicaid, It Just Didnt Come In The Mail :/ But They Still Saw Me :)
  • Me too as long as u have the number ur good lol
  • Routine prenatal visits are billed globally along with the drs portion of delivery. So they will more than likely see u.
  • Idk what state you're in but here in Fla theres a website for us with Medicaid that you can print a temporary card till yours arrives.