F I N A L L Y :)

edited September 2011 in September 2011
Its Finally Our Turn Ladies The Month We Have All Been Waiting On That We Thought Would NEVER Come :p
How Are Yu Ladies Feeling & Any Great News Yu Wanna Share?
Im Soooooo Excited!!!!!!!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm super excited and I'm counting down my days Dr appt in the am hopefully I'm dilated some!
  • That's exciting!
  • I know its here its here
  • @mama0811 Are They Going To Induce Yu?
  • Omg. I'm excited. I'm due in one more week, but have a feeling I may go over.
  • @mama0811 I Will Be Too & Wouldnt That Make Yu 42 Weeks?
  • edited September 2011
    15days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited to meet our little guy! \:D/
  • so excited! finally haha 4 of my friends were suppose to be September mum's but they've had their babies over past 2 weeks am so jealous! I'll prob be one who goes over! lol but baby can't come today has daddy has a job interview and were getting married a year today don't want to have to change my wedding date!
  • Well I Have 2 Due Dates One Is In 4 Days & The Other Is In 18 Days :)
  • Im too excited I hve 21 days left wnt to tha docs today and im jus a tip &n' qta u/s on Sat. cnt wait to see ma sexy mamaa
  • Im due tomorrow but nothing serious is happenin yet! Trying to stay patient...
  • edited September 2011
    YaY!! I'm due 9-15 but I'm thinking she may come early!! I thought this month would never ever get here! Baby room is ready, bags are packed and stationed by the front door!! Everything is pretty much as ready as it can be =) I have an appt tomorrow and he might decide to induce me because of my crazy ass bp.
  • So Excited its finally September! I'm do on the 24th, but dont think im going to make it that far. Started to feel sick and hurting everywhere since monday :(
  • Yeah I am so ready for him to come out due sep 17 today had an u/s to find out how much he weighs my baby boy weighs 7 lbs 3 oz he gonna be a big healthy baby
  • Aww yay september I made it! Good thing too because I already have some birth stone jewerly. I love that boys my lil guys birthstones are cute makes for nice jewerly for momma haha! I am due the 6th my last day of work is the 4th. I am really calm too I feel bad like I should be more excited but I am trying so hard to be patient. Everything is and has been ready just cleaning like crazy until he gets here. No signs of him coming soon though. My doctor won't let go til 41 weeks so he has to be here soon.
    @rckprincess2 having everything ready suck..I feel like time stopped when I packed.
    @mom2be that's how I feel like labor is no where near but that labor she can be sneaky like the aunt flo lady in the tampax commercial
    @mommyy2be thanks for posting I am feel a little more excited now being in the month makes it feel more real. Which due date do you think is correct? I am begining to second guess my due date.
  • I am full term today! I am due the 21st but there is no way he is gonna stay in till then. He is already completely engaged, my cervix was checked yesterday and is nice and soft and slightly dilated, I have had a bloody show already. and severe braxton hicks. I am thinking this week I will have my baby :)
  • I was due the 25th of august but that's okay, I like september! I'm 41 weeks todayy :)
  • @socalMOMMA2boys I finished packing mine while having lots of contractions and pressure last night lol. I've been having mild contractions all night and occasionally get woken up from the pain.

I'm hoping all us super awesome September Mommies have a super swift labor and that everyone has the best experience possible!! =)
  • 13 days and counting :-) come onnnnnnnnnn baby :-D
  • I'm done. Being induced on the 23rd so far. I just want this pregnancy over.
  • I was due 9/9 due to CSECTION tomorrow but my man had other plans. He came 8/19
  • I'm due September 15,but was hoping August would be my.month...
    But nope :(
    Thursday I was dilated 1.5cm n 80% effaced.. I go back today,hoping for progress n maybe. Membrane strip??? %%-
  • I'm due the 25th and I can't believe we are in our month! Makes it feel like its really here. I'll make 37w sunday and be checked on wednesday For progress! GOOD LUCK to all you ladies!!!
  • 30 days or less! Due September 23 and October 1!!:)
  • 20 days until my c section yay