Starting today...

edited September 2011 in October 2011
We October mommies can say "I'm due next month"!!!!! How exciting! Time is flying by and next thing we know our little bundles of joy will be here! :)

Comments

• Its unreal :) im so excited
  • I cant believe its only a month away!!!
  • Lol I was gonna make a thread saying the exact same thing :) I just told my husband that I get to say I'm due next month! But this whole pregnancy flew by I know September is going to go by soooooo slow!
  • I told my boyfriend, you know we will be having the baby next month, at 1201am he got the oh $hit deer in the headlights look and all he said was yup lol can't wait!
  • @mschop I'm sure its hitting my bf hardcore now too!

@HisMom20 yes time has sure flown by! Yesterday my doctor told me that time should probably start to slow down now, especially since I'm have weekly doctor appts already!
  • Im upset! I have to say im due in two months! Lol! Good luck ladies try not to go over ur due date makes me depressed and only smooth happy easy delivery dust ur ways!
  • @mandac10 awww thanks! I'm hoping he comes sooner than later BUT if he decides to come later I hope its on Halloween! :)
  • @ExcitedForOctober I hope it doesn't slow down too much. I'm doing my first of many loads of washing his clothes & I'm in love with baby detergent lol my husband thinks I'm physco he says it's still early & I'm like hello helen it's next month lol
  • @HisMom20 I'm about to start panicking, we havent even painted the nursery! :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 30 days for me!!! Come on end of September/ beginning of October!
  • Aw congrats to you ladies! :)
  • I know my bf was in a car wreck in late may and we had hoped he'd be well enough to move back in around now so he could help a little with the baby and my oldest girl but he is still not walking and can't use his left arm much so we have to spend our time btwn households once I have the baby because with a c section and two little ones I won't be able to take care of him. I am miserable but honestly this baby could be overdue by a month and still be too early. Oct 11th here we come!
  • I know!! I've already been using it a lot! Cuz all I hear is 'so r u about to POP??' I want tgi ask these ppl if they actually have any idea how a baby is born:/
  • Yay for us! I'm gettin soo excited but @ the same time I got the mentality of "Holy sh*t, things are about to get real!" I still have a few things to take care of before baby gets here & 5 wks jus doesn't feel like enough time, which can actually be 3 weeks possibly! Eeek! But I can't wait til my baby girl is here!
  • So much to do. My goal is to have everything completed by 25 Sept including having hospital bag packed. That's when I hit 37 wks.
  • @panaceaC Oh no, I'm sorry. I hope he gets better soon!

@oc86 I feel the exact same way, like there is still so much to get ready but so little time, kinda stressing :( But at the same time I wanna meet my little man already!

• I know! And I still don't have anything:/
  • My mom says i have until oct 1 to be totally prepared and ready and that scares the poo right outta me!! She says even that is pushing it. My shower is Sunday so hopefully ill feel better after that.
  • My hb said the same thing last night. Were both sooo excited
  • @marabel neither do we :(

@sara102011 oh thats right, our babyshowers are on the same day! Thats really why I havent gotten anything, I was waiting for my babyshower to see what I didnt get
  • Woo hoo. Can't wait I hope this month flies!
  • Yeah that's why I've been holding out! I hope you have tons of fun! My sister was supposed to be throwing mine and kinda totally bailed on me so my other sister is helping all day today. I still have a million and 1 things to do! Its terrible
  • My dr doesn't stop labor after 34wks and im 34&2 with a history of preterm labor in my last pregnancy so could be anytime.