No morning sickness and happy!!

edited February 2011 in October 2011
So I am due October 15 and have had no morning sickness whatsoever! My mon said when she was pregnant with the 5 of us that she never got sick either...hopefully it runs in the family!!!

Comments

• Me either! Yay us!
  • Im 8+5 n Ive had no ms also. Yay
  • I'm exactly 8+5 too, with no ms...yes, yay for us! :)
  • I'll be 8 wks soon and no morning sickness either! I've noticed that most October mommies have been lucky so far, hope it stays this way!
  • I'm due Oct 23. No ms yet but serious heartburn!!
  • Aww, i'm jealous, i'm due october 15 and just started with morning sickness 2 days ago, it is no bueno, I thought I was safe, but yay for ya'll! Hopefully ya'll won't get it, I wouldn't wish this on anyone
  • I am seeeeriously hoping! My wedding is coming up!
  • Due Oct 27th... no ms either.... its a relief that u are all in the same boat... r any of u having any strong symptoms ?
  • Fatigue, bad acne breakouts! Fierce appetite! And man oh man do my boobs hurt!!!
  • Im exactly 8 weeks and no ms. Have fatigue n realy sore boobs but thats about it! Yay lol my mum and my sister didnt suffer ms... Does this mean i not going to eitha?
  • Im exactly 8 weeks and no ms. Have fatigue n realy sore boobs but thats about it! Yay lol my mum and my sister didnt suffer ms... Does this mean i not going to eitha?
  • Oops sorry to post three times! Lol
  • I'm around ten weeks and only thrown up twice because I took my prenatal vitamins early in the morning! So I just take them in the afternoon now and I'm completely fine! I have slight nausea but no throwing up! So I feel very lucky :)
  • I'm 12 weeks and have had nausea since the very beginning but haven't actually vomited until a few days ago. I thought I was somewhat lucky but now I'm worried it's going to be like this for the duration of my pregnancy!

• I'm 6 weeks almost 7 and no ms. Only the first day I found out because of nerves.
  • I'm ten weeks and four days I have had a lot of nasue but only threw up once I think that was because I didnt take my pill to help with the feeling like I was gonna throw up . I'm due Oct 13th
  • Lucky! Im due Oct 28 and was getting sick before I even missed my period. So far its not as bad as my first pregnancy and im going on day three of feeling pretty good!
  • I'm 13 w today and still n
  • No morning sickness.... Stupid phone :)
  • 12 wks and sick everyday since before I knew I was pregnant at 6 weeks :). YAY for you mommies though! No morning sickness makes early pregnancy way more fun :)
  • edited March 2011
    Im 29 weeks &2 days Due june 4th. i havent had morning sickness at all but my hubby has all my symptoms i feel bad for him at times lol but tuh he's a man he needs to see what us women go thru
  • Hi im 10 wks , and had bad ms, heartburn, and I spit alllllll the time,lol. My ms has gotten way better, I have my good days n bad days,
  • You guys are so lucky! I'm due oct 1st and my morning sickness lasts all day and night :[