I can't eat anymore so stop bugging me!

You ladies know how much I love love love food. I think about it all the time. I cook all the time. I eat whenever I'm hungry. Simple! Kelly and my Mom keep worrying because I'm not gaining weight. It's not my fault! I'm still six pounds below my pre-preg weight but the doctor isn't concerned so neither am I. Plus, I still weigh 196! 196! That's plenty. Duh! Anyway, Blueberry is not going to starve up in here so leave me be! Aaaargh!

Vent over. Many thanks for your attention.

:ar! «--- well-fed pirate

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That is awfully generous of you but I'm okay. Kelly, on the other hand, would probably take you up on that offer! @lmelanson
  • Plus size women tend to not gain as much or any at all! Ur fine!
  • For the past two weeks everytime I eat I feel sick, so i just barely eat. And today actually threw up after i ate...Dr said baby Maddox is running out of room...yet I somehow freaking gained 4lbs in those same two weeks!!! What the heck? Sorry...stole your vent post:(
    I was below starting weight with all 3 of my other kiddos and they weighed in at 8.6,8.5, and 9.2...my Dr never worried either cause babies were gaining and healthy.
  • Kelly is cracking me up. He's like the food police. Ugh!
  • are u just eating more healthy now and thats why ur not gaining weight? if doc says baby is growing well then thats all that matters. i wish i had the same problem. i love eating, cooking and baking and its showing. i have gained a pound a week since i got preg..never losing any lol and this week i gained 3 lbs! LOL
  • edited September 2011
    I wish I had your problem.. I was 124 before I got pregnant.. at my last appointment (32 weeks) I was 156. Thats 32 pounds! Sheeeesh!

Thats sweet though that Kelly is worried about his little blueberry getting enough food.
  • @myheartzx3 No. About the same. Not really sure why. I figure I quit drinking 2+ glasses of wine a night so that's a lot of calories gone. Other than that, no changes. I'm definitely not eating for two cuz I'm just not that hungry.
  • edited September 2011
    ohh well u shouldn't really eat for two, all u need is 300 extra calories a day then normal. just by drinking milk (which i never do if i'm not pregnant) lol i would be consuming enough extra calories. but i think some days i go overboard lol

anyway at least u don't have to worry about losing the baby weight after u give birth ;)
  • I have the opposite problem. I've gained like 50 pounds! Everyone is worried about my weight gain. One doctor even threatened me with a c section if I gain more weight. If she's the on call doctor when I give birth, I'm gonna request somebody else. Seriously, that b!tch would have made a good Nazi. Luckily my hubby is supportive. I'm actually one of the skinnest girls he's been with :D
  • @blueberrysmom Were the same way Im 35+3 and 5 lbs less pre-pregnancy. My hubby wigs out but doc has no problems with it. Im not concerned mainly cause I can see my weight loss and little mans obvious weight gain (my little basketball!!). I was 145 to start and now Im 140. Been between 135 and 140 the whole pregnancy.
  • Consider yourself lucky :) ESP if the baby is gaining proper weight. I started at 123 now I'm 173. 50 lbs! :(
  • Oh good grief! I'm telling you Kelly & Terry are related!!! If he walks past me, he feels like I should be feeding my face. I'm not that hungry! He wants me eating every 2 hours! How the bleep am I gonna do that?!? Victoria is not starving. She's getting excellent healthy nutrition. Blueberry is doing great! He's got a mommy who fixes him yummy food and feeds him plenty. I understand your pain buddy! Thanks for letting me share your vent :X
  • Last time, I lost 25 lbs and only gained back 24. My daughter weighed 7lbs 6oz. So as long as you are eating, you're fine. You gain the most at the end anyway.
  • At all our family get togethers, all my aunts try to offload way too much food to me. Especially all the unhealthy stuff! Gotta leftover chocolate cake that nobody ate cuz it just looks like an artery clogger? Give it to ashley! Ugh. My hb n parents aren't bad.. hb just always says "feed my boyy"
  • Daaah I know how you feel! I'm four pounds over my pre preg and I'm 29w5d everyone tells me I need to eat more cause I'm small and haven't gained much weight but my baby girl is a big baby o_O she's got big ol checks and is 7oz bigger than she should be >.< just let me be people!! Lol
  • I'm glad to see I'm not alone! @everyone
  • Poor, poor Blueberry. I had to come back to the hair salon today (long story) so I stopped by Wawa, got coffee and two donuts. I got to Philly, parked my car, went to grab my food, and dropped it in the effin' street. Poor hungry Blueberry!
  • Aw poor blueberry :( feed him!!!