bed rest at 37w. . . i dont think so

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
I've been on strict bedrest since w24 and while I admit strict doesn't work with a two year old I haven't been nearly as bad as my husband wishes *the house is pretty trashed*
Saying that Sunday I hit 37w and term. I would really like to go about a week over my due date but I would also love to leave my house for something other then to get painfully fingered by my Ob with the short stubby hands. And pelvic rest is going out the window. . . screw that lol. I don't really enjoy sex but my husband shutting up about it would be great. Its getting to the point I'm wishing some minor type if pelvic injury on him so I can get some peace!!
anyone else let bedrest fall away when they hit term? Or am I being dumb? I'm not capable of being on my feet for much over an hour but I would like to go see my neices and nephews tball game or a movie small stuff like that

Comments

• They let me stop my procardia at 36 weeks and took me off bedrest and said I could start walking, doing the teas, epo, etc.
  • I have been on bed rest since 20 weeks. I am 35 and 3 now. Around 30 I started cheating a little bit, like I went to the movies once and walked into the mall food court because they have the worlds greatest pizza lol. But, I've been in the hospital since the end of July and on super strict bed rest here. I am going to have an amnio then deliver next Wednesday:) So excited and glad I won't have to be laying in a bed anymore lol. I tell my nurses everyday that once I get home, I'm going to run a marathon just because I can lol:) haha.
    It sucks, but it's worth it to have a healthy little one(:
  • edited September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.