october 15th?

edited September 2011 in October 2011
Anyone pregnant with that due date?
And if so, how's your pregnancy going and what are you having.

Due with a girl. Named harper lane!

Comments

• Not the 15th but I'm due October 17th with a girl; ) Ella Rose!
  • Not the 15th but I'm due October 17th with a girl; ) Ella Rose! Its been getting rough for me lately exhaustion heartburn and a lot of swelling but I have 5 other munchkins to care for in our home. How are you doing mama?
  • I'm due Oct 20th with a boy lol but bump so you cand find your belly buddy :)
  • Wonderful so far. Just getting inpatient!Its our first, and heartburn just kicked in today! How old are your others? @emmatamama

And, @hismama20 im not sure what bump means but! Lol. What's his name going to be?!?
  • Oct 15 here! he will probably be a september baby, as my cerclage will be removed sept 15. I feel great, aside from my pubic bone being sore!
  • Not the 15th but the 18th and I feel like I'm not gonna make it that far! My belly is sooooo low and its just hard o walk sometimes...other than that it's a breeze! It's a boy btw Corie James!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oct 16 with a girl.and this pregnancy has been HORRIBLE
  • Oh bump just means your topic will go to the top so everybody can see it :) & he's the 3rd generation lol so Javier III lol
  • @new_baby_in_oct
    Mine is soooo sore also. It pops when I walk. Why are they removing that?

@everyone And, I hope all of you hold out till your due date! Or a few weeks before!
  • @hismom20 thank you for telling me! :) I've been wondering for some time!
  • They have to take the cerclage out at 36 wks because if they don't and I go into labor it could rip my cervix. So, baby could come any time after that...we'll see how long my cervix holds up!
  • Well, anything past then your looking towards a happy baby. :) so congratulations! I know im exited. Today I realized its just around then corner. And now, the days are moving slower. Lol just sooo ready to meet her. :p
  • @new_baby_in_oct ^^^

@steph_due_101611
    I take it as this isn't your first? And why do you say that. What are you naming her? (*)
  • @pwchance I'm due Oct 15th too with a boy :X no name yet, but my pregnancy has been pretty easy so far. No major complaints. I'm really excited! Time has gone by sooooo fast to me. I can't believe in just a month he'll be here! My bday is the 3rd of Oct, and I'll be the big 3-0, so although I want him to come a little early, I'm hoping he comes after that. ;;)
  • October 15th here! A boy and his name will be Jackson. I've had a really easy pregnancy. No sickness or anything. Although at my visit last week they said my uterus was measuring too large so ill have a u/s next visit to see if the baby is big. If he is they better take him out!

Ive only gained 3 lbs so far so I know its not belly fat! And I think he is still breech. So its just my luck to have an awesome pregnancy and it all fall apart at the end!
  • Finally! Some more october 15th! I want a boy so bad! Y'all both are so lucky! But ill be very content with a baby girl. :)
    I've gained 25 pounds so far, and she's still not breech. She's almost all the way down though. (Head wize) I wish our baby girl was healthy enough to go ahead and come on out! Lol I know your so ready to meet your little boy!! @octmommy

I hope he stays till after your birthday also! My mother and uncle share the same birthday, andthey always hated it. Lol im the same way on the flying by. I woke up the other day and was shocked that its almost anytime now. And, I hopevyou find some names soon for your little one. @octobernewbie
  • I'm Oct 13 with a boy, David bentley!
  • october 9th with a girl! Measuring big but that's normal in my family!
  • Who all is getting impatient? @everyone

And, who all is having there first?
  • I'm due Oct 15!!! Yay us!
  • And with my first!
  • Oct 14 with my 4th a girl but having a csection oct 6...34 more days I can't wait for this final pregnancy to be over and to meet my baby girl
  • Yay!!!! Girl or boy? @jensensmommy15
    how are you feeling? And all that? Lol
  • I couldn't imagine having a house hold of babies and being pregnant! And I wish I knew when ours was coming. I feel like im going to wait forever! Lol
    @bigmamak
  • Lol my boys just turned 5 and 7 in august and my daughter will be 4 in nov. It was definitely hard last time when I had 3 that were 3 and under. But this pregnancy has been hard on me having the other 3 plus in june I sprained my ankle and knee and been getting hemorrhoids bad. But I hope this last month flies by with both boys in school now!I am glad I know when she is coming but recovering from a csection is not going to be fun with 4 kids and a hubby who works 60 hours a week!
  • I know how the husband working 60hrs a week is. But I have no idea with the children. Lol so, ill be wishing good luck, and prayers your way all the time.and, I hope the csection goes good too. And a fast fast fast recovery for you! :)
    My husband use to do shut down work and travel the roads, but after 6 months pregnant and laid off I couldn't handle it anymore. Money isn't worth him missing the birth.
  • Due Oct 15th, admitted to hospital w high bp and finally officially diagnosed preeclampsia. I eat right and exercise (bc this an gd run in family) and was trying to avoid it. Genetics won and they are now saying def induction @ 37 weeks. On all preliminary tests she is scoring perfectly, so she is even already breathing great! Calling her my crazy eights (as 8 is perfect on the scoring) they have me on bp meds which have helped greatly. I am living at hospital til she gets here and luckily my Dr is awesome and will only do c-section if one or both are in distress. Sadly out of work earlier than wanted to be, but w her coming earlier, should not be an issue w insurance (she said laughing...) She weighed in yesterday @ 6lbs 3ozs so almost/w days shy of 3 weeks ahead. We know due date was correct bc of early measurements and check up ups ad well as a definite lmp. That being said, full term baby would be I've 9-10lbs!!! She was tiny and I got a lot of "OMG you're not pregnant!" till 7months. Then she popped at 7.5 months and has not stopped. The cafeteria lady at work told me "You weren't pregnant last month! What happened?!?!?" It was pretty funny :) so now just waiting for Miss Rileigh Janelle Maria to make her debut. If she can wait till after Sep 21st she will still be a true fall baby... Scared she'll come on our anniversary though, September 18th... We'll see!!! I'm going to miss Fall festival but I want to get a large ling pumpkin to hollow out and carve into cradle instead of normal sticking her in pumpkin, think that will be cute!!!! :) still so excited!!!!