19 and maybe pregnant :/

edited February 2011 in Teen moms
If im pregnant I guess it wouldnt b a surprise. My bf is also 19 and we live with my mom. He lost his job so it is hard to move out. I havent been on the pill in months and i have been feeling sick and tired alot lately. My bf knows and he said if I am he would b here with me and he seemed excited if the possibility. But im just afraid to test because if I am pregnant idk how my mom would take it. my period is due thurs or so. Help? Any advice or supporters? I need it

Comments

• ya thatd kinda one thing I thought too. but I didnt kno if I should wait since my period isnt even late yet. Like if I should today or wait until like friday.
  • Hi im nineteen too. Id say if u are preggo and uncomfortable telling ur mom, dont tell her. I bet shell be able to guess fairly soon. Mothers have that instinct u know. My guess is that if anyone should b nervous bout her finding out it should be ur bf. He will probably start gettin alot of crap about getting another job if u are pregnant. Btw if shes nice enough to let the two of u stay with her im sure she wont be hard on u about a baby. Try not to have any expectations, give her some time the pregnancy news is always a shock to everyone. Congrats if u are preggo, welcome to the club ;)
  • You could do one first thing in the morning, this early would have to be with first morning urine. If it's neg, test again on friday to be sure.
  • Dont worry if you are all you need is your. Bf on your side i was 16 years old on my first pregnancy and knw im having a second one and im 19 my mom was a bit dissapointed but she got over it : -) and my bf was always on my side and im sure yours will be with you also good luck. ..... ;-)
  • Whatever the test outcome, dont not tell her. I tried that with my mom, she was heartbroken that I didn't tell her until 3 weeks after I found out.

If your mom is letting the two of you live there, chances are she won't take a pregnancy too badly.
  • I agree with ashes. Btw, I'm 19 too. I'm actually married and living with my husband, but this is my first kid and his fourth.
  • I'm 18, & pregnant and soon excited!
    I made myself sick worrying about telling my parents but they were surprisingly excited!! I don't suggest home pregnancy tests.. I took 2that said no then went to the health deposit & I was...
    I'd go to a walkin clinic of some sort. That way you won't gave any false readings!
    Good luck.to you & all mommies.
  • My t9 messed up a lot LOL
    Sorry guys. ^^^ :(
  • Lol its ok I have a touch phone and it messes up alot too. I thank u guys for helping me and showing me im not alone. I think I will test tomorrow morning but if it sayd no I will wait till friday and Make a doc appointment. anyone have advice on a good way to twll my mom if I am. Cuz if I am im gonna tell her eventually
  • I just said to my mum, mummmm your gonna be a nanny... And burst out crying. She was shocked and made me do another 2 in front of her, then was phoning everybody up tellin um. I WAS gonna wait to tell haha, & congrats if you are! Btw im 18 :)
  • Ok. Ya I kinda wanna tell her in person. Just scary.
  • Im also 19 and I will be a single mom...well kinda the father "will be there" and I found out when my period was six days late...i took a prego test and came back pos...then took four more and still pos lol so I went to the clinic n they confirmed it so now in seven weeks pregnant and my first doc visit will be in a couple of days...n e ways lol I told my mom and dad I was pregnant over the phone three days after I found out...i couldnt hold it in anymore:(...my parents are super strict like old fashioned and they were upset and dissapointed...but got over it and now are pretty exited...fact is no matter how mad they get at you theyll always be ur parent and youll always be their daughter... Mad or not itll be their grand baby so hang in there and stay positive:)! Hope it works out keep us update... Good luck!
  • Had my first baby at 17 now 19 n pregnant with my second don't worry your life n theirs will be fine just trust god wouldn't send anything to you you couldn't handle or wasn't supposed to be
  • I told my dad while I was crying ... I was really stressed cause I knew I had to tell everyone but I was scared...and on top if that I wad holding everything in cause I knew I wasn't supposed to be stressed for the baby's health... my dad told everyone.. after that.
  • @FiirstTiimeMommy2b O I will thank u! I feel nervous to find out and tell my mom but deep down I kno after awhile she will b happy and b supportive. Its just getting it out in the open that is hard lol
  • @itsaGIRL I feel the same way about that too. And thank u :)
    @jay_brad u are lucky u have a father that is supportive. Im sure my mon will b but its gonna b hard to tell her. Thanks for sharing :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When I was 17 i had my first. I took two ept test Friday. Went Monday to clinic. And confirmed it. They gave me a paper confirming it. Maybe if you went to clinic and got that you could pass it to yourmom and wnt have to say a word or just your test. H ended upcalling andcould tell I was upset and I can't lie so I just tol him. His response "oh. Let me all you back" then he called my mom and everyon. I'm 21 now and pegnant with my second I was in hospital for kidney problems and doctor spilled the beans and my mom returned the favor by calling my dad andtelling him. Both tims disappointedt firstbut it worked out. Good luck. Chances r since your mom letshim live there she can't be blind to the sexually active stuff. Shell prob just be worried because her baby girl is about to go through a pregnancy.
  • Ok. Ya im sure she does kno lol. But just kinfa freaked out. U guys have all helpede tho. And I will let ya'll kno when I find out :)
  • I got anxious and took a test but it was neg. And ive been have cramping mostly at night and it can get pretty bad plus kinda tender bbs! I usually never have cramps and never this hurty. Soo idk whats going on. AF still not due till sat or sun so i'll test next monday if I dont get it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.