omg sex tmi

edited September 2011 in Relationships
I think I was just woke up with some of the best sex I have ever had in my life. He grabbed me from behind and was holding on to my hips, talking dirty.... to bad he was still asleep through the whole thing, and didn't wake up till he got his.

Comments

• Lol cheers to good sex..... I can't have any...pelvic rest :(
  • I couldn't imagine being on pelvic rest. I still don't know what I'm going to do with the 6 week wait. I don't think I will make it. @emy
  • Iv been on pelvic rest for 11 weeks. Ahhh lol
  • Hooray for sex! Now lets get my bf on the "turn me on" page then maybe I'll get some too :( lol
  • I Haventt Had Sex For The Last 2 Months & Last Niqht i Finally Gott Some :-D
  • @mschop he was sleeping while having sex? wow. lol i've never had that happen afore, but, i have been woken up by sex. it always makes for a great day :}
  • My boyfriend fingered me in his sleep (tmi) lol but it was better then when he's awake! Could of had him Do it all night! but he woke up! damn!
  • Haha I woke up to sex like this :-) he was still pretty much asleep but he was on top and right after he jumped out of bed and said I'm awake now! Lol I still hadn't opened my eyes
  • Ugh! I'm in the complete opposite boat. I haven't wanted it at all since I got pregnant. I feel like I'm neglecting my hubby. But he insists it's not a problem. Any ideas on how I can get myself back inthe mood??
  • edited September 2011
    @emy how much longer do you have?
    @_kaykes sometimes you have to do the worming up your self, or tell him what to do.
    @gregorysmommy \:D/ happy dance to getting some lol
    @Damiens_mommy yes he was completely sleeping lol once he did wake up he told me he was dreaming that it was fall and we where at a farm with the baby, someone came took the baby to play, we where getting it on on top of some hay bales.
    @emmalouise it seems like they do it better when they are sleeping. Maybe sleep sex needs to become a trend
    @pawgio I had just got back into bed from peeing and when he reached for me I thought he was just going to hold me, then he started getting frisky. And when he was done all he said was uh good morning lol
    @justkirarenee I'm sorry I have no clue, I have always had a high drive, but sometimes you just got to do what you have to make him happy.
  • @mschop my drive was always high. Then 6 weeks into pregnancy and it's gone. I don't enjoy it and I know he can tell when I'm pretending. I was sooooo hoping my normal self would come back at the 2nd trimester.
  • I have 19 days until my c section and then 6 wks pp ..... X_X
  • I get it when I want it lol bd always rubs on me in his sleep and stuff I just laugh though then I wake him! Haha
  • @justkirarenee maybe do something nice for your self, then dressing up sexy doing you hair and everything. At lest for me, the more he wants me the more I want it. And make sure he goes slow, lots of kissing and running, to hopefully get you into it
  • Haha that's usually how it happens. Awh he wants to cuddle, OH! That's not cuddling, but okay! :-) haha
  • @emy you ain't going to know what sex is by the time you get to have some again. But the things we will do, and go without for our babies
  • @pawgio hehehe bad part is it was the best sex I have had since the baby was made
  • Lmao I know right. Ill feel like a virgin again. I keep telling my hubby that it will all b worth it when she gets here
  • :) Yu Dnt Even Know How Happy i Was !! Had A Crappy Day & Ended With A Lovely Niqht