My 35wk 3day appointment

edited September 2011 in October 2011
So on Wends I go to my appointment at the doctors. They went over my ultrasound again that I had done at 32 weeks to make sure the placenta prevera was gone which it resolved itself, but now I have to go on the 16th of September to get another ultrasound done because my little guys kidney is measuring to big. Its called fetal pyelectasis. They said that when they do this ultrasound if his kidneys are measuring big still they have to let the pediatrician that I've chosen know about it so they can run an ultrasound on my little guy after delivery & decide weather he will need surgery or not. I'm so worried & scared about this because I don't want him to be in pain or have to go through surgery. Will this ever end? I never had to deal with this before with my other 3 boys. Those pregnancies were all the same basically. This is the only one thats been different. I'm just so lost on all of this. I've been doing research on the fetal pyelectasis & tring to figure out what the next step is. I hate that I have to wait 2 weeks to find out if they are still measuring to big. I hate playing the waiting game. I will keep you all posted as I know more.

They also said I'm 1cm almost 2 dialated. The doctor said she knows I'm not going to make it until my due date. So we'll see. Because I've been having constant off & on contractions & its hard for me to walk any where. Good luck ladies & sorry this was so long.

Comments