how long did you wait to have sex after giving birth?

edited September 2011 in Health
Its been three weeks and although I feel like I've healed up I'm to afraid to risk getting pregnant again. Just wondering how long some of you ladies waited??

My husband is bugging the hell out of me!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had a vag birth with only a few minimal stitches that healed very fast... We waited 2 weeks and used condoms and had to be very gentle so it didn't cause any uncomfortableness. Goodluck
  • Lol sounds like me....I don't want it anytime soon. He tells me things like "look at those sexy legs" im like seriously? Shut the hell up!!! U have a hand, GO USE IT! ;) lol
  • Wow 2 weeks? I'm scared! I had three stitches...do you think your doctor knows if you've had sex when they have made it clear not to?
  • I'm 8 days PP and I'm dying for some sex. My doc told my hubby to stay away from me for at least 4 weeks. :-q
  • I know its wrong but I waited 5 days. Me and my hubby have been apart most of my pregnancy due to us being stationed in 2 different places. It was so good I couldnt resist......lol
  • I waited 2 weeks. Used protection once and didnt like it. My baby will be 8 weeks on monday. I didnt get preggo again, but everyone is diffrent
  • I waited 2 weeks wit my last n it hurt! I got a tubal this time n I still hurt so it will be probably 4 weeks!
  • 3 weeks, & I had a c-section.. I know its bad but we just couldn't wait.
  • I waited till the 6 weeks but I was scared cuz I had an episiotomy... sry I can't spell.....and it still kinda hurts:( how long till it won't hurt anymore:(
  • I waited two weeks with my 1st 2 an plan on waiting 2 weeks with my 3rd. Lol
  • Ok I guess I could try it but I HATE using condoms :( just doesn't feel the same....
  • Wow! I waited 6-7 weeks! I hurt down there and I bled A LOT for like 4 weeks. I didn't have big tears either just 2 small ones. It even hurt when we tried the first time. ;/