oh my. if i only knew what that meant 10 years ago

edited September 2011 in Just for Fun
I needed some motovation to get my butt outta bed and start preparing for my shower on Sunday so i put on *Nsync to jam out to and it worked! I haven't listened to their cds in so long and man!! I used to jam out to this so hard when i was 8-12? And if i knew what half of what they were saying was back then id probably feel naughty for listening tp it like i did with eminem lol. It makes me wanna listen to what thw teenie boppers are listening to now to see how dirty it really is. Haha

Comments

• Hehe... I go back to bsb, nsync, nkotb and others when I need a pick me up!!! Lol
  • @lilbit01_209 I'm really groovin to it. Lol. I've listened to 2 f their cds now. I think its time for some old school britney: )
  • Lol me too! I Loved nsync! Haha I have to say tho compared to what's on the radio now that stuff was very very mild! I can't believe how lenient they are now!! You've got little girls walkin around singing about i kissed a girl and I liked it, s&m, sex in the air I love the smell of it! Seriously?! what is that teaching children! Even cartoons now are bad..its scary to think about what the future holds!