how is my april mommies?

edited September 2011 in April 2012
Just wondering how everyone is feeling?
So far I'm completely exhausted, all I wanna do is sleep. My boobs hurt so bad and I'm super Moody, but other then that I don't feel sick (knock on wood) hopefully it stays that way :)

Comments

• Im good. I was diagnosed with subcorioic hemorrhage, other than that im so excited.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My boobs hurt lol. And I feel fat already! My dr put me on proestregen cuz my levels are low and vitamin d but I feel good :)
  • I'm there with the moody thing. I had a friend ask me earlier if I was hormonal or something because I was all high strung and stressed. lol I'm not telling people about the pregnancy until I know things are going well this time, so it's hard to explain myself. The nausea comes and goes. I'm completely exhausted all the time. The boobs are a real problem, and I don't want to wear clothing because I feel bloated in everything :P Good thing my work clothes are like pjs! :)
  • Sore boobs, tired, feeling sick. Nothing I can't handle thou :-) Whens everyones first scan?
  • @Scottishmummy not for sure my Dr wont see me till I'm 8 weeks then a scan at probably 10-12 weeks
  • I had my first scan at 7w2d and got to see my little one! It was such a delight!! After losing 3 babies in a row, I am so overly excited for this little one :) Im on progesterone, so all of the pregnancy symptoms are totally elevated and Im not complaining one bit. Lots of m/s, heartburn, HUGE boobs, and oh so tired.