omg can they be so stupid

edited September 2011 in High risk pregnancy
Ok, so im 35 weeks due Oct 6 i was orignally carring twins when we found out in june that we lost one. Then were told the other one may have spina bifida. After an amio centices we though things would be better... Aperently not shortly after like 3 days i was put on bed rest for high blood pressure. And 4 weeks latter we found out our remaing baby was a boy and was doing well ... Sigh of reilf... My blood pressure though has been steadly increasing im now on bed rest only to get up to pee blood pressure medication 4 times a day low salt diet. Heart burn like crazy wich i take meds for twice a day nausa meds twice a day as well as migrane medication as needed no more than 4 times a day. I have been having contractions wich they have stop with medication 3 times now, and have been in the hospital once a week on top of seeing the doc once a week at my last appt my doc says that i will be scheduled to see the hospital now twice a week as well as seeing him once a week. Because of protine in my urine, blood pressure, swelling, dizziness, vomiting diahrea blurred vision and nausa. He says if my blood pressure doesnt come down they will be forced to take my Kovu. Thing is he has been saying this for 4 weeks now and he hasnt done anything im so at a loss on what to do. Every one says calm down but i just cant this is rediculas to put up with on top of. All the pain in my lower admoin, broken infected tooth, heavyness in my chest, and my knee needing sugery .....what to do? ...... Sorry about the rant im just at a loss

Comments

• Im sure your doctor is having the best intentions in the baby hun to be sure baby is perfectly developed. But you can mention it to him next week, say isn't it more dangerous with me staying pregnant having pre eclampsia (that's what you have) than it is not? I would really ask, I know its hard but you do need to relax, you're just bringing your blood pressure higher by staying stressed hun. Good luck!
  • Maybe he should stop saying if your pressure doesn't go down then....
    He needs to do something now! Maybe he can induce you in a few weeks or send you to the hospital for bedrest & better monitoring. %%-
  • Well tomorrow im scheduled for a NCT at the hospital i know hes going to moniter my blood pressure and Kovu as well as run a lot of test so heres to hopeing for the best.