at my 34wks appt i didnt get good news =(

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
So yesterday I had my 34wk appt.... I've been doing just okay my whole pregnancy! I have my 2 yr old baby boy who's pregnancy was AMAZING!! No pains, nausea, no discomforts! It was just perfect! To now, I'm expecting my lil princess and it hasn't been easy at all!!! From my son I lost 36lbs and I gained back 15lbs at the end, the last 12 weeks =) and now, I'm 34wks 5 days and I've lost 22lbs and only gained one pound back =( and that one pound took me a whole month to gain! My abdomen is measuring the same as it did two weeks ago and my doctor is very concerned. She wants me to gain 4lbs by my next appt on the 15th, if I don't she's sending me to the hospital to get monitored and get ann ultrasound! She's scared that baby Isabella isn't growing :'( I'm hoping for the best!!! My mom came and stayed with me today, she's going to be staying over mon thru friday to help me out and cook healthy fatning food :p well high in protein! Anyone else experience anything like this????

Comments

• edited September 2011
    My SIL! Sarah didn't grow for months! She was born a little small and now at 11 years she is as tall and right on track with with her big brother (two years older)! The doctors scared the crap out of her and she was just a tiny baby doing just home on tests an born healthy. I hope this us same situation. Be patient and positive and realistic as possible. Some women barely gain any weight at all, that might be you in this pregnancy!!! Keep us updated!!! And enjoy Mom's cooking!! :)
  • Oh, and my Bf! Corban was born at 19inches and only 5.3lbs! He is now a healthy 3yr old right on track developmentally!!! :)
  • I lost 15 lbs and only gained 4 of it back. My daughter weighed 6 lbs 4 oz. I'm sure you'll be okay, sweetie. :)
  • @jellybelly1015 thanks for sharing that story! I think the doctor just freaked me out! I've been really positive! And I really want to stay positive:) I've been dreaming all my life with her and so soon I'll have her in my arms! I'll keep you posted ;) thanks!! And I sure will enjoy her cooking! Hehehe!!

@Mythica Wow!!! That's amazing! Was your belly growing normal, every time they measured you?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Belly grew normal no problem. :) The only issue I had was that my daughter has microcephaly... her head is too small. But like I said, she's 6 lbs 4 oz. ;) She's a normal size aside from her head. She would have probably been a good 7 lbs had she had a normal head. Who knows. lol.
  • @iibett jejejeje! Si me voy a tener que sacrificar ;) lo que sea por mi Beba! Yo me como las extra calorias que te haigan quitado :p jijiji!!!

@Mythica I'm going to stay positive and just think they messed up with my measurements, but I will try and gain those 4lbs! ;) eating as many healthy calories as possible!!! And enjoying my mommies delicious cooking! Hehehe!
  • I only gained 6lb up until my 37week appointment now ill be 39 weeks Monday having him Tuesday and I've gained alot these last few weeks 15total as of last Monday I'm sure I've gained since then too...I wouldn't stress your baby will take what she needs
  • I lost 40lb with my son. I'm down 14or so with this one. . . I've never gotten crud for either one