how are my August2011 mommies and thier baby(s) doing? updates!

edited September 2011 in August 2011
So now that we all got our bundle of joys...how r u doing? Getting any sleep? Recovered yet? Overall how r u adjusting to ur new born? Update.

I'm loving my little one! He's 3 weeks old...eats great (4oz)! And sleeps amazing :) still recovering from my csection...but I'm back to my normal prepreg weight!!! (Thanks to breastfeefing I think it helped me out)

Comments

• I'm supposed to b a sept mommy but she decided august was better 8/26. She's a week old and I don't sleep lol. She's an amazing baby nvr screams. Feeds like a champ. But once I'm up I'm up. I'm still healing from an awful delivery (about 10 stitches). And I only have 10 lbs to go to get to pre preg weight. I'm also bfing.
  • My son is 9 days old he is very healthy but he won't latch on at all I am pumping only ...I'm recovering from my c section but I'm back in the hospital cuz my bp shot up
  • My little naomie is doing awsome, she is only a week old and sleeps 4-6 hours at night now :) . She has gain a pound and her big sister is starting to like her each day more :).
  • My Elianna is 2 weeks old starting to be more alert.. wakes up at least 3 times at night eats very well I'm breastfeeding..love her!
  • My lil Victoria she's 12 days old good baby she eats so much 4 oz plus breastmilk Omg :-) ...I haven't had a great sleep since labor :( but its all worth it for her ..I love her so much .
  • My little Aleeah is doing wonderful. She's 3 weeks old & will be a month already on the 7th. She's starting to be awake a lot more & she's starting to smile. She is such a good sleeper, only wakes up once at night.. She's my little cuddle bug, I just love her so much <3
  • Princess Adoria , is 10 days old I'm still recovering from c section. should I wake her up for night time feedings? (ftm) I do now but some people dont idk.
  • Patrick is 10 days old...! He eats a lot and sleeps like his daddy.. he loves to smile... my milk dried up so I have to use formula :( only 13 more Pds to loose...
  • edited September 2011
    @jazzi89 she's an early bird :) glad things worked out for u though. it will get better...usually the first week or so is when u lack lots of sleep but then u get right back on scheduale.
    @preggointx congrats sweetie! have u tried the nipple shield? my son had a hard time as well but then tried the nipple shield and he got right on to it...after couple times of using it i then tried my nipple and he had better luck. practice makes perfect :) I hope everything is ok...
    @Janet_2011 ♥ the name! good thing she lets u sleep as well...4-6 hrs is quite a lot! my little man sleeps alot as well...i have to beg him to wake up so i can feed him. lol my older son is still having a hard time adjusting to his little brother...but he will come around. :)
    @lily_glz awe great name! something i have not heard of yet... :)
    @KareNLove thank God she eats like my son! I thought he was the only one that ate so much! lol
    @mommyof2naugust yes my little one also is becoming more awake...this is where the fun starts :) cute name...♥ it!
    @happy_mommy2be hope ur recovery goes by nice and fast! i had the same question...but cuz I'm bf I have to wake him up in order to get the milk out or else it gets too full and starts hurting. lucky u...not alot of babies sleep through the night!
    @August22baby yay!! glad to hear ur bf and losing weight! with my first it took me forever to lose weight but now that im bf with this kid im already back to my normal weight...and it's only been 3 weeks! yay im loving it! keep it up :-bd
    @jess8d awe daddy's boy! sorry to hear about ur milk...atleast u tried :)