aggravated ):

So I started school two weeks ago, and we had our first homework assignment due online last night at midnight. Its for music appreciation. I kept telling myself not to forget it while I was at work....well when I got home it was the last thing on my mind. I wanted to do so well this semester, not only for me, but also for my baby. Well I woke up at 930 remembering it hadn't gotten done and now I'm having a dang conniption fit. ): ): homework in that class is 50% of our grade and I just blew the first one right out the window.

And now to top it off- besides the homework stuff, I deleted over 100 friends on my friends list on FB, just because we never talk, and its really none of their business to know what is going on in my life. Well this one girl (exboyfriends bestfreiends girlfriend) has tried to add me like 5 different times and I reject it everytime and now she is going onto her sisters and bestfriends and boyfriend and trying to add me. So I go to send her a message to tell her to stop, I'm obviously not going to add you, and her little message thing is gone.

Its only 1010 and I want to go back to bed and try waking up again. ):

Sorry-vent is over X_X

Comments

• Awww I hope it gets better for u. My online classes are scary. Im doing really good in 2 classes but no matter how much I study for the third class I still fail the tests. Its like the material doesn't even cover the questions. Good luck hun
  • edited September 2011
    Sorry to hear that. You'll just have to do better at remembering other hw! Lol but its easy to forget you have a lot on your plate it seems. Goodluck!
    And I feel you on the fb friends its so annying having people add you just to spy on your life. Cause you know that's what they are doing haha