My Labor Story!!

edited September 2011 in Birth Stories
So I went in on Sunday August 28 for my induction around 5 p.m. They had me going on cervidal (man does it hurt to have it inserted and taken out!!). Cervidal was taken out at 7 a.m. (dilated to 2cm) after that contractions started picking up 3 min apart. After 2 hours of pain I decided to take the epidural and was in heaven. At this time the had me going on pitocin, thank goodness for the epidural because I did not feel the awful pains that were showing on the monitor I was at maximum 20 strength! 7p.m. doctor checked me and said I was not progressing and if I didn't progress in a hour that I would have to do a c- section! Around 8p.m my epidural stopped working! I was feeling all of my maximum contractions! 9 p.m. they decided to do the c-section. To make a long story shorter epidural and spinal block did not work on me, so they had to put me under. My husband and I did not get to see our baby being born. After all that my baby girl Peyton Briley was born 9 lbs 9oz 22inches! She was worth all my pain and suffering. I love her more than anything in this whole world! Pictures will be update later.

Comments