REALLY WTF

edited September 2011 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
I'm 23 and 9 months pregnant, I get GRILLED by my parents about going to school....now I'm getting grilled by my bfs parents about ME going to school?! Excuse me? How about grilling your son to get off his ass and go to school? I have to have the baby, take care of him, AND go get a career?! Wtf? No! Thisa is not cool! Fcuked up.

Plus they are trying to tell us to formula feed?! No! I want to breast feed! I want to do that as long as possible!@! Their family gave us a house, I should be able to breastfeed as long as possible! As long as I want! Wow I'm pissed!!!!

Ughhhhhh just had to vent

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's alot of unwanted input from those folks.
  • edited September 2011
    Ignore the bullshit, just smile and fuck the rest :)
  • I am sure they mean the best (your parents) But his parents can just eff off they should save the speech for their own lazy good for nothing son! But as far as what U feed UR child is none of their business....
  • edited September 2011
    I'm beyond irritated! Asking me what I want to do, what I'm going to school for, saying things like "you should really think about these things now" B!TCH you are a plumber and your wife a clerk at food for less, my parents are a network admin and accountant, like you think I don't get enough from my own parents who already think I'm worthless?
    .....my boyfriend serves at a restaurant. He's the man, he wants to take care of us supposedly, why not grill his ass over it? Like I'm not already stressed! Fuuuuuuuuck

Today was horrible, between that and my bf taking me to "the most expensive restaurant" he's ever been to, ordering himself drinks until he's buzzed enough to annoy the fcuk out of me, then telling me "order whatever you want babe"......THEN asking me to split the bill. SHIT DAY TODAY