My Bestfriend !

edited September 2011 in Just for Fun
My Bestfriend Is The Absolute Best, Our Friendship Has Gotten So Much Better & Closer Than It Was Before. She Calls & Texts Me Everyday To Check On Me ! & i Love That Shes Here For Me. :) Her & My Boyfriend Never Gott Alonq, But For The Sake Of My Baby She Putt All Her Hate For Him Aside & They Now Get Alonq. They Also Work Toqether !! This Girl Is My Partner In Crime, Other Half & My Sister ! I Trust Her With My Life. Here Are A Few Pics Of Us Toqether :-D
*She Was Riqht By My Side Wen i Was In The ER !*
me and dairy in the hospital

*Before We Went Swimminq*

30 weeks

*Us In The Taco Bell Restroom :) *

at taco bell

*She Was Tryinq To Make Homemade Tortillas*
makinq tortillas

*1 Week After She Got Her Tonque Piercinq*
our piercings

*Her Gettinq Her Piercinq*

tonque piercinq

*At Spencers :) *
at spencers

Thats My Bestfriend & Id Go Crazy Without Her :) Lets See The Bestfriends !!!

Comments

• Aw thats too sweet :x now I miss my best friend we have grown so far apart :(
  • im so happy for you.... my best friend and boyfriend didnt get along and she grew apart from me... i was thinking the other day that she never calls or texts me to see how im doing or if ive had the baby or anything.... you have a good friend there dont ever let her go
  • @Janet_2011 Awh; i Was So Bored & Ive Seen Posts Bout Hubbys & Babies, & Pets. So i Thouqht Id Make A Post About My Bestfriend. I Miss My Bestfriend Too! We Literally Hunq Outt Everyday :) We Had School, Lunch & We Worked Toqether. Since i Became Preqnant & Moved Outt We Hardly See Each Other. We Hanq Out Every 2 Weeks Wen She Gets Paid & My Boyfriend Gets Paid :-D !! Tomorrow She Will Be Stayinq Over To Help Me Do My Belly Cast (:
  • @newmomma13 Thank Yu :) & Im Sorry !! I Never Thouqht They Would Get Alonq Either But They Did. I Guess They Both Saw How It Was Affectinq Me So They Stopped The Maddness. This Is My Bestfriend & i Will Never Her Go <3
  • edited September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MrsG Cutee :) My Hubby Is My Bestfriend Too, But This Girl Has Been There For Me Even Before i Met My Hubby. I Still Tell Him Everythinq, But He Dnt Like To Do Girl Thinqs With Me. Lol Watt Man Does? I Mean By He Never Likes To Go Shoppinq, He Wnt Go Get A Pedicure With Me Or Anythinq Like Thatt. He's To Manly! Lol
  • edited September 2011
  • @MrsG Awh; Mine Has Gone With Me Like Twice & Everytime It Has Been A Guy Doing My Feet. He Hates It ! He Thinks I Flirt With Them Because I Laught Wen They Scrub The Bottom Of My Foot, Sorry I'm Just Ticklish :) Girl He Never Leaves Me By Myself, We Only Seperate In The Same Store & He Never Buys Himself Anything It's Always Me Or The BAby. Oh & Wen I Get My Nails Done, I Always Ask Watt Color Cuz He Likes Them To Look "Nice" & HE Always Ends Up Saying Pink With A Flower Design :)
  • Omg you just reminded me of my chuncky monkey..@MrsG My hubby is my only true friend, he has been with me through thick and thin, he is the only person who has seen me with my hair messed up and my bad breath when I wake up. He isnt very handsome to others but he is sooo sexy in my eyes. I couldnt ask for more.
    I made this pic like 3 years ago lol
    Photobucket
  • edited September 2011
  • edited September 2011
  • Ahhhh, I Know. I Can't Let Him Go Shopping By Himself Cuz He Will Go Crazy. He Says Wen We Have Our Baby, That Ima Stay Home & Him & Our Son Will Go Have Guy Time. He Doesnt Have Friends. He Would Rather Stick To Himself.! He Said There Is No Such Thinq As Friends, He Would Rather Be With Me Then Go Out With Someone Who Invites Him Somewhere.
  • @Janet_2011 i Aqree With @MrsG Yeah, Fuck Watt Everyone Thinks !! My Hubby Is So Sexy In My Eyes & i Dntt Give A F**k Watt Anyone Says. Lol Now i Wanna Post A Picture Of Him :)

my love

he's so silly

aaahhh

at work

***i Love My Hubby!!!!!***
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @GregorysMommy omg the last pic is tooo sweet and funny at the same time lol
  • @MrsG @Janet_2011 If i Tell Yu How We Mett Yu Would Be Likee "Waaahhh". Lol i Was Workinq At McDonalds Since i Turned 16 He Was 24 At The Time. Well One Day i Was Workinq In The Grill. Area & i See Him Walk In & i Stop EVERYTHING & Just Stare !! Lol To Find Out He Was My Manaqer, Well Thatt Didnt Stop Us !! We Started Talkinq & Now Were Havinq A Baby. I Ended Up Quittinq Cuz He Could Have Got Fired, So Yeah !! I Remember At Work He Used To Make Funny Faces At Me. & So i Was Smart To Take Them !! I Wanna Show Our Son How We Met & How Much Were In Love !! Thank Yu Ladies. :)
  • @GregorysMommy aw thats cute :x isnt love wonderful? I think I am in love with love lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Janet_2011 :) Yes, Love Is So Wonderful, Im In Love With Lovee Too !!! Lol
  • Woot Woot for love :x
  • \m/ Yeahh !!!!
  • @GregorysMommy my hubby works at McDonalds 2