anyone else having Bp problems?

edited September 2011 in September 2011
Due Sept 23rd. Csection scheduled on the 15th. Had to go to hospital 2 days ago to be monitored cuz my Bp keeps going up and having headaches and seeing stars shoot across my vision. I was released and told to come back if my headache wont go away or if i see the stars for more than an hour. So ready to have this baby!!!

Comments

• Oh yeah my question was if anyone else is dealing with this and is it common cuz it makes me nervous.
  • Yep, I went to L&D a couple weeks ago cause I couldn't feel baby moving and found out my bp was high. They kept me overnight to monitor and made me do a 24 hour urine. No pre E thank goodness, but BP has stayed high. About a week ago I was walking around the store and started seeing spots. At first I thought it was just cause I had looked directly at the sun as I walked in the store (you know how that can make you see spots for a couple mins afterword?) but it didn't go away and got worse. So I checked BP and it was 148/100. Yet at my appt it was like 135/77 i think? They are making me do another 24 hour urine this weekend to check for pre E again. My nurse said that all they can really do is monitor it and if it gets too bad I will have to be put in the hospital for monitoring and Magnesium until delivery. But she also said that it is fairly common towards the end of pregnancy to have BP issues. Good luck to us!!
  • Yes! Mine was really good up until a few weeks ago when I thought I was going to faint, saw spots an my hearing and vision all went funny so I spent the day resting an when I saw my midwife that afternoon my bp was high so she monitiored me for the week and it went back to normal but I had sugar in my urine! Then about 2 weeks later I fainted at the dentist while having a checkup so my mum took me straight to the doctors who said my bp was low an if I felt funny I needed to have something with sugar in!? When I told her about last time my bp was high an about sugar in my urine she said well ur bodys obviously changed since then an that was it!! So really now I'm just going round in circles!!