which 1 is more accurate?

The MY DAYS app or the womanlog app? When it comes to ovulation days

Comments

• I was using MY DAYS when I got prego and I traced every time i had sex and every period and my due date was spot on. We werent trying to get prego so i didn't use the ovulation days much but it was pretty spot on about when I would have my period next
  • I was told my days is way better
  • I used my days and it only took me one cycle to get my bfp! I love mydays and will continue to use it after baby is born just to stay in tune with my cycle. Very simple and easy to use too.
  • I used to use and will use my days
  • My days worked for me.
  • I used my days and will go.back to using it after baby is born
  • Thanks so much ladies
  • I used woman log and got pregnant in two months, four tries. It was right on.
  • I used womanlog the last two times I conceived. My ovulation was right on. The month between after my mc, we weren't trying so I wasn't mapping it out and didn't get pregnant. Turns out it was when womanlog said I was ovulating, and we didn't have sex. I find it way more user friendly too.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I used My Days & it worked for me!
  • I used My Days & it worked great for me. Pregnant the first month... I used it to track my periods and when I had sex..
  • MY DAYS!!!! :) However, I imagine both of them work very well, as the concept of the idea is easy! I guess it depends on which one you have a better feel for. Ive never heard of the other one though!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I used my days this month and answer ovulation kit this month when the kit said I was ovulating my days said I was supposed to be ovulating ...hopefully this is my month and I won't have to use either one next month... I hate the two week wait..so
  • I love my days. Will be going back to it after Lily comes.
  • I also used my days.
  • I used my days this month and answer ovulation kit this month when the kit said I was ovulating my days said I was supposed to be ovulating ...hopefully this is my month and I won't have to use either one next month... I hate the two week wait..so
  • I have no idea how I posted that twice
  • Thanks Nikki2690. Ive been using Mydays to track my period for the past few months n it has been usually right on point, or a day off. So hopefully this month will be mine too.