Bags for hospital

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
What should bein my bag and the babys bag for the hospital? Im having pre-term labor and now im home buton bed rest 100% effaced and 2 1/2-3 cm dialated on friday still contracting so im trying to get things together before i go back incase they keep me again. Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• I only used

Shampoo
    Toothbrush / Paste
    Camera
    Brush
    Hair ties
    Sports bras
    Brought & used a clip on fan (it was hot in my PP room!)
    Extension cord for above
    Had bf bring me pjs to wear.. I was wayyy. to swollen for the clothes I brought

For baby, I only used her outfit to go home in, that's it.

If you get a c-section, take ALL of the extra disposable panties! I wish I had had more to take, they were so comfortable and went up my belly.. you don't want your panties rubbing on your incision.

• Mommy
    chapstick
    slipper socks
    socks
    pjs- nightgown, front button ups
    slippers
    toothbrush
    toothpaste
    lotion
    body wash
    deodorant
    nursing pads
    lansinoh
    nursing bras
    underwear
    pads
    brush, comb
    hair ties
    **phone charger**
    *camera
    shampoo, conditioner
    tennis shoes
    black work out pants, tshirt
    medicine
    mommy book (my schedule that tells me all of what's going on from the kids' appt's to hubby's schedule)

Baby
    take home/ picture outfit
    socks
    diapers
    wipes
    blankets
    car seat
    hat
    burp cloths
    onesie
    baby book (foot/hand prints)

Daddy
    shirt
    undershirt Computer
    pants computer charger
    socks phone charger
    deodorant
    toothbrush
    medicine
    boxers
  • edited September 2011
    My bag has: 2 night gowns, 2 nursing bras ans the pads to go inside, a robe, bed side slippers, 4 pairs of comfy socks, about 8 pairs of plain undies, a bunch of pads, a compact with toothbrush, toothpaste, facewash and lotion. I have two dresses for going home and some sandals. Make up and my hair accessories.

In babies bag I packed, two newborn outfits and two 0-3 months outfits, two pairs of socks, a fluffy blanket and receiving blanket, a diaper and wipes in case we make any stops and there's a mess, his pediatricians card and I think that's it....

I'm also bringing my boppy and a pillow with blanket.
  • edited September 2011
    I packed a BUNCH of stuff and I didn't use a lot of it. I did use: warm socks, hair tyes/hair bands, phone charger, camera/charger, laptop, snacks/drinks for hubby during labor, granny pannies, (pads, I used hospitals bc I didn't bleed bad), One outfit for mom (last day of hospital/going home), toiletries, slippers, sweatpants shorts t-shirts underwear for daddy.
    For baby: two outfits newborn, two outfits 0-3months- take home (incase baby is big or small) Hand mittens!!! I brought her footie jammies. (Hospital gives you little t-shirts) Thicker blanket.
  • Thank you ladies, its been 4 years since i have done this her bag i had everything but not mine..