there really is no title for this just felt like sharing my feelings

edited September 2011 in September 2011
I will be 40 weeks on Tuesday and see no end in sight. That's ok I am not complaining at all I don't mind be pregnant but this waiting is killing me. I have some fun stuff planned over the next couple days to keep my mind busy. Tomorrow is my last day of work so I have to look forward too. Next doctors appt is on Tuesday and then she will schedule nst and get me ready to be induced. I kinda hope he comes on labor day haha or the next day after is his dd. My last was born on his dd I think it would be really cool if that happened again. I can't believe my pregnancy is almost over :( but I am looking forward to meeting joey :)
Thanks for reading the ramblings of a pregly who is a hormonal hot mess right now all in all I am just super happy! :) hope you girls are all having a great day!

Comments

• yay!
    i have two due dates, one was this past tuesday, and the other is this coming tuesday! so i am with you. except i am miserable, in pain (with other health issues) and do my best to make it throughout the day without crying. i am so happy you are enjoying your pregnancy!! good for you
  • i am pretty much in the same boat as you ladies. i am due Wednesday, but my last Dr. appt is Tuesday. my Dr told me if I dont have my son by my appt on Tuesday then he Will "help me out" whatever that means lol
  • @3xcit3dm0mmy2b chances are he will strip your membranes or induce you.

my doc refuses to even check me. which really aggravates me. my hospital in town doesn't take high risk patients "in my situation" so i have to deliver at the hospital 1 hr away. and my doc is always preaching to me the SECOND i realize i am in labor i need to get to the hospital. she even suggested i stay in a hotel until i go into labor. yet she won't check me to give me an idea of how dilated, if any, i am. smh. im ready to get this over with :-@
  • @survivormommy3 oh ok thanks! Im kinda nervous about getting induced!
  • yea. it's unknown territory for many of us. i have accepted that it is very likely i will be induced. my waters broke with my other two first thing, before contractions every started, so it makes me sad that i havent had the same with this one. oh well, i suppose
  • @survivormommie3 I am trying to enjoy it! Its hard but I had no choice but to work so I try to make the most out of any situation. I am really thankful to be having a healthy pregnancy. So is the crying from the pain or are you a nut case like me? Tuesday is so close yay us we made! Hopefully we don't have to be induced but at least it ends with baby.

@3xcit3dm0mmy2b I feel ya on being nervous to be induced. But our babies have been their 40 weeks so let's hope they are super ready and if we have to be induced they will apperciate the help and jump right out. But omg I don't wanna be induced either :( like survivormommie3 said maybe stripping the membranes or something else can help us along with having to be induced.
  • Girl I heaar ya my contractions haven't stooped since I went to l&d wed night they might let up for like 1/2 hour I don't mind being preggo I just can't take all the labor and back labor that is not doing anything I hope he comes on his dd that would be super sweet. :)
  • @momof22be since wenesday ouch! Dd babies are super awesome I am hoping for this one to be born on his dd just cause my doctor said it was impossible to have 2 babies born on their dd.
  • Doctors shouldn't test us
  • @momof22be I know I laughed haha this baby is as stubborn as me I know my kids no one thought I could keep waitressing til I popped well haha today was my last day and I was still bussin my own tables. Oh and since the 6 and 7 th were both given to me as dd I will accept either day as being born on his dd
  • Lmao. ;) well I'm praying for u girl. :D
  • @momof22be pray for both us to get our babies! You can go first though I still have toilets to clean around the house. But I wanna go right after ya! :)
  • Thanks I'm so tired I made hubby clean lol
  • edited September 2011
    Sorry double post*
  • That's what they are here for right? @momof22be
  • Yea I just wish they would get the memo its like pulling teeth lmao. :D
  • edited September 2011
    @socalMOMMA2boys if I do have to be induced I hope I am at least dilated some. I dont want them to induce me and Im still closed, because most of the time it Will result in having a c-section. and that's the last thing I want to have done.
  • @momof22be I hate how they clean but never as good as I can.
    @3xcit3dm0mmy2b that's what I keep hearing I wasn't to worried about it but now I am about to be over due and I am! My friend recently had to have a emergency c section after a failed induction attempt and of course the pregly warnings. I hope I go on my own I did last time :/ just trying to trust my body it know what to do
  • Had a lady tell me today at Walmart they wont induce her until she's 42 weeks along and she's already 41. She looked miserable. She was asking me all kinds of questions on how to induce her self. She said I've tried everything. I said what about egg plant. She said no but I am now lol.... hope you get some labor dust hun. I had to have an emergency csection with my son and it sucked bad! After having 3 natural and then a csection it was horrible. Esp. When I wasn't suppose to have my son for another 5 weeks. Good luck hun. Hope you have a safe easy delivery.
  • @socalMOMMA2boys yea same here. Im due in 2 days, but have an appt tomorrow so hopefully something has changed since last week. (completely closed but soft) grr lol