Having my Baby Shower today!!

edited September 2011 in Baby showers
:D
I just hope it doesn't rain since its outside... :/

Comments

• Good luck on your baby shower! Mines next weekend.. And im nervous! Lol. :)
  • Me too! Good luck! I'm freaking out, i'm afraid nobody is gonna come :/
  • It looks like it might rain for my shower next Saturday. It's outside under a 30x30 foot tent but it would still be much better if the weather were nice. Plus, I don't want soggy people coming in my house!
  • Have fun! My showers next Sunday.
  • well, it literally turned in2 a 'baby shower' :( Mother Nature was deff not on my side yesterday!!! i had planned an outdoor, water park baby shower...but it was POURING on the way 2 the park...by the time we got there, it had slowed down 2 just a sprinkle...but these non wanting 2 work ass ppl, closed the waterpark for the rest of the day!!! :-(( 15-20 mins later, the rain stopped completely & the sun came out!!! so i COULDVE had my waterpark baby shower...but i didnt....we ended up renting a regular shelter at another area of the park...but because of the rain & the water park closing, A LOT of ppl didnt show up :( im grateful 2 all those that did, tho...got a few things...not everything i needed...ppl didnt really check the registries...kind of just got whatever they wanted...the food was a HIT!!! all in all, it was fun!!! ill post a few pics...
  • edited September 2011
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Looks sooo cute!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love all your decorations!!!
  • Your theme was cute. I love your cake!
  • Your theme was so cute and I loved the cake.
  • That cake is freaking adorable! !
  • Everything looks adorable :) was the cake yummy lol??? U had ur baby shower really late I would of been afraid baby might be out already. Glad u still enjoyed urself.