Am I prego?

Lol I wish my I could surprise my husband with telling him I'm pregnant (if I am in two weeks) lol too bad he can count! Any one know when they got pregnant during ovulation and know at what day they tested positive..... And if they had multiples

Comments

• I tested day after period was due, but I already "knew" I was pregnant. I just knew!
  • Ditto to jess510. I waited until the day after I was due, but knew I had to be for at least a week before that and suspected it might be occurring "during".... ;-)
  • I tested at 9 dpo with a digital. Spares the confusion.
  • I tested a week after mine was due. I knew but was n denial which is y I waited so long lol.
  • Yay that's good thank you thank you!
  • I'm kinda crazy I think I would take one a a day if I could
  • i tested 3 days after my missed i didnt wanna believe af wasnt going to come... :/ lol
  • Well for me its really kinda a cute story. Well to start off its sad because on Oct 28th i went in to surgery for an ectopic pregnancy and lost my left tube. Well that started that period the was regular and had it Nov 28th. Well it was 45days till my next one which was Jan 10th so being irregular i wasn't trying and didn't think anything off it. So on Feb 9th my then 2yo said mommy theres a baby in your tummy. Well she knew i was pregnant back in October. So i took it to her talking about that baby. Well Feb 10 morning i woke up very sick so what my daughter said to me the day before was ringing in my head so i took a test just to get it out of my head. But before the 5minutes were up it was positive! I was so shocked because i didn't know when to even expect my next period and with just losing a baby i wasn't sure i could do it again but cant wait for my little princess to join my family and happy that i didn't lose another baby. When i found out i was again i called my hubby who was at work at the time shocked and not sure how he was going to take it but took it the same as me!
  • I waited till I had missed my period for a whole month before I got a test I thought it was just stress causing my period to be uberr late but nope tested positive at 7 1/2 weeks(:
  • Well one day i was cleaning my bathroom and i saw all my pads...i was "sick with flu" lol....and I though....maybe Im pregnant...OMG...theni look my calendar and baby sophia was conceive feb/26/2011......i buy a test in dollar tree :p and that was my hubby b-day present...i took the test march/16/11 and my hubby b-day was march/18 :-D
  • I went to my cousins house warming party and tried to drink some mixed drink and couldn't next day I took a test for shits and giggles lol it was two lines I took another same thing I kinda knew I was getting hormonal and crying over Disney movies lol he was stoaked