my 4yo is losing her babies teeth ????;

edited September 2011 in Parenting
I should pull them out or what ????

Comments

• I did if I noticed they were just hangin on by a thread just make sure u have gaus readu.and u getter done on the first try
  • edited September 2011
    @kristaf22 I deff think I need to take her to the dentist I was not expecting losing theet so soon I was expecting at 5 or 6
  • Kids should really start seeing a dentist early on at 2 or 3 yrs old. My oldest started losing hers at 4 almost 5. Dobt worry. ;) get ready to play tooth fairy.
  • @mommyof3girls she's been on the dentist since 2yo her las visit was 3 months ago and my 2 yo just have her first visit but I really didn't talk about losing teeth I was not ready yet
  • edited September 2011
    @kristaf22 I'm more exited than her 8->
  • I know my daughter was the only one in her kindergarden class missing soooo many teeth. Its like they all came in at once and all fell out at once.
  • @mommyof3girls lol did she was happy or not noticed
  • Oh she was totally fine with it. Shes pretty good about not caring too much about what other kids think. If it were one of my other girls then i dont know, they r a little more sensative. They do grow up WAY too fast. Oh, she was totally excited and all for getting the money from the tooth fairy. Lol! :)
  • @mommyof3girls the money I the exiting part Lol I glad the hear she was happy hopefully my daugther will be happy
  • I wouldn't worry too much. I started losing teeth that early. Although I did have multiple sets of teeth, my mom liked to joke that I went through baby teeth, preteen teeth, teen teeth and then adult teeth because I had four sets. My dentist wasn't freaked by it, he had a patient with twelve. He said that we must be related to sharks or something. A bit off topic, but always good to know.
  • My friends daughter was born with 2 teeth... She had 3 sets for those 2. The ones she was born with fell out within 3 months and then her baby teeth came in normally.