thanks for making me feel fat!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Im 10 weeks and have put on 4 lbs since finding out were pregnant. So were eating spaghetti tonight, And I decide that its so good I want seconds...so I marched my pregnant butt to get seconds. My husband decides to say "oh Your eating seconds" in the smart ass way he does. I broke down and started balling! My clothes are already tight, And I feel fat...but do you really got to make statements like that! :-S anyone else getting remarks?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    My boyfriend poked my stomach today and said "wow your really have put on weight, you used to be flat now there's a pudge"

I'm 9 weeks.
    :'(
  • Yeah my hubby calls me chunky monkey! He said he thinks its cute, haha I told him I dont
  • Ima bout to Just punch him in the face. LOL. They really have NO idea! And the bowl of spaghetti is still sitting here.
  • I like the chunk monkey one. I think its cute. I am only 6wks 5days, b
  • But I am already showing. I wouldn't mind if my hobby called me that. It's better then oompa loompa. Key thing is I am short. Lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • All of these remarks have earned your guys a junk punch. ;)
  • @mama0811. Lmao! That is awesome!

He says it came out the wrong way and he loves my body. But it still hurt :-<
  • @txmoorekat. AGREED! LOL!

OR atleast the "I feel to fat to have sex tonight..."
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I say a really hard junk punch then act like you are REALLY in the mood. Lol... My husband made a smart ass remark tonight... He knew from my facial expression that things were about to get ugly!
  • Im 25 weeks third baby, the weight gain in the worst but i agree its horibble when people say u have put on weight ect ect....im lucky im the one saying how fat i am and how awful i look my husband is the one who says your not fat your pregnant you look beautiful...he keeps telling me what my body is doing to provide for our baby...
  • My husband has put on more weight than me, so he can't say anything! He's eating so much it's kinda grossing me out though :-/
  • I dont mind really, he's gained alot too, lol. Its all really my belly :) but I am definitely dealing with water retention, had to stop wearing my wedding rings last week, I was afraid they would get stuck on my hand, :(
  • Mine didn't make me feel fat just dirty cuz I was craving pancake and sausage on a stick
  • @aaronsarmywife now because I read this I just went and got spaghetti haha so excited
  • My husband is a very sweet guy but even he screwed the pooch once when he made a fat comment years ago when we were fighting, I punched him in the face so hard he had a bloody nose so needless to say he has never made that comment again....lol
  • @Katie. LOL see! It sounded amazing, definitely needed the seconds!;) haha enjoy!

And thanks ladies its nice to know my husband isn't the only one whose mouth filter broke...and I'm sure it doesn't help that were super hormonal! Haaha :p
  • @rissalee7. Mmmmmmm!! That sounds so freaking good!!!!!!! =P~
  • I want spaghetti now :(
  • They are my sam's club addiction :p
  • @aaronsarmywife your 'mouth filter' comment made me laugh! Around my house we call them bubble moments...sometimes i can almost see them forming in my hubbys head and i have to tell him to swallow his bubble moment before i hurt him!

Its true ladies we are very emotional and all this will pass..we just need to breath..
  • Aww im only seven weeks and he said thw blimp looks good:( how rude!!! I guess we are pretty emotional im also short so oompa loompa and telley tubby are my nick names now lol
  • In my 1st trimester i was really tired and stayed natious so i didnt do anything if i didnt have to..my hubby looked at me and said "no offense but your gona get huge." It really hurt my feelings ihave a small figure and wasnt even gaining weight till my 2nd trimester!..he wass just trying to tell me i was being lazy
  • Not to mention the way he said it and he still thinks theres. Nothing wrong with what he said bc thats how he honestly feels.im 19wks and have only gained about 10lbs
  • my gf is 10 weeks prego. n she complains that she looks fat. I dont think she does. n I always tell her how good she looks. but im not prefect. n iv made dumb comments. lets just say. I got punched in the junk