12 weeks since Caleb.

So ladies I really didn't know where else to go, my fb dosnt seem right since so many people are wither tires of me talking about loosing by son or they don't say anything because they don't know what to say to me. Its been 12 weeks since I had Caleb who passed away on the day of his birth, I was 20w5d. It was confirmed by my new ob dr that we lost our first born due to in incompetent cervix. I'm writing this morning because my love and I have been trying again and while we are hoping it won't take 10 months like it did before. Its getting to the point where all the girlfirends I have who were pregnant while I was and we were due all round the same time are starting to have their babies. I'm happy, hurt, upset frustrated everything right now. I tired for 7 years with my ex husband and ended up having 2 mc. One at 5w & the other at 6w, now with loosing Caleb I feel like, " whens it finally goings to be my turn?" My arms are empty all I've ever wanted was to have kids, I'm a responsible adult I work a good full time job I have a good home >my extra room is still set up as a nursery < closed off to the outside world now. I don't know what to do or feel any more, I'm actually tired of having hope that I will be called " mom" by a child of my own. I catch myself at world replaying the night I had Caleb over and over again things I should of said to him, I should of held him longer I should of taken mote pictures etc. Please ladies I guess what I'm really asking is please send me some baby dust I could really use the in extra boost. Thank you all and I hope the best for all of you. Xoxoxo baby dust and rainbow love to all of you.

Comments

• *tons and tons of healthy sticky baby dust*
    and *lots of hugs* for you xox
  • *tons and tons of healthy sticky baby dust*
    and *lots of hugs* for you xox
  • My heart goes out to you I am sorry for your and your family's loss. Go through the emotions of being mad, happy, hurt, all of it frustrated they say grief helps. May sticky dust come your way! Good luck
  • This is my last. so I send you my store of potential dust for the remainder of my fertile years. . . Well only the sticky dust I've had way to many m/c to send the bad stuff
  • You are in my thoughts and prayers. Have faith, even in the most difficult times. I know its hard, but God has a plan for you and your family. He knows the desires of your heart and I truly feel you will be called mom by your own child. Lots and lots of healthy baby dust to you!
  • Sorry for your hurt mama sending lots of sticky dust and love, comfort and prayers your way
  • Thank you ladies, see this is why this app is so amazing it would of taken forever for people to comment love thoughts on my fb. I accept all of ur prayers, thoughts, hugs and specially the baby dust.