Help..

edited January 2011 in Sleep
Help please anyone,,, I keep havingbad dreams while im asleep, there not about my baby inmy belly ,,there just bad an sometimes there about my 5 year old,, or a past relationship,, I wake up pissed off an cant breath right,,, my daughter is just fine an im married an have nothi.g to do with my past,,,, its just gettin worse,, can anyone help

Comments

• I have been having the same problem. I don't sleep well at all and my husband leaves for work around 330 am so my chance any rest is rare but ive been waking up so upset and angry. I don't always remember what my dream was about but most of them are not even my reality..... I have had a few that I woke up out of breath and nauseous. I can feel my heart racing...... Sorry I can't help but your not alone......
  • Im the exact same way. ive been having dreams that my husband is leaving me for his ex or somethin like that and I wake up and cry my eyes out and I'm sweating terribly. I know none of it is true but it seems so real. I wish there was something to do bout it but I highly doubt there is.
  • It happened to me for about a week even though I was watching a lot of Christmas movies b4 bedtime. I just prayed to GOd to stop those horrible nightmares everynight before going to sleep. It helped me. I hope it helps you too. God bless you all!