damn my nosy self!!!

My fiance ordered me a laptop for my upcoming birthday and had the shipping status sent to his email. He will be away at work during my birthday. He told me that since im getting a bigger gift he wasn't gonna send flowers or anything like that and I was ok with that. Well he told me I could check his email whenever to find out when its coming so I checked today and there was an email from a flowers place and I was like wth? He said no flowers for me so did he order some for his mom or what? So suspicious nosy me opens the damn email and they r for my birthday!!! He was being all sweet and sneaky and I ruined it! So now I know im getting gorgeous flowers balloons and a stuffed bear and a birthday cake!! I ruined it :( I feel like crap!

Comments

• aww thats sweet.. just pretend like that never happend.. lol.. dont feel bad girl he said you could check it!!
  • @lae3 I know its so dang sweet and I was all suspicious :( I don't feel as bad cuz he did tell me I could but still... I marked it unread so he wont know I know
  • Damnnnn, can he please have a word with my bf!! Hahaha maybe give him a little advice ;) @mrsrocketfield1221 We should def 'accidentally' leave this post open for our men! More mine than yours hahah but maybe they'd be like 'wow' *-:)
  • Maybe he wanted you to see it? ^#(^ at least what kind of flowers it is will still be a surprise!
  • @stbmilitarybrat ahhh hahaha!!! I wish I could accidentally leave it open for him to read but he's in another stupid state for one more week!!! Seriously, he's never sent me flowers, and that might me bc when we first started out I said I wasn't into them... ummm.... I AM NOW! lol but he knows that, I have been & he's brought some home like once or twice. I seriously don't think it even crosses his mind to send them! Even if I point out that someone at work got them. Lol some men!!!

But this post rocks... even if u dud ruin the surprise, how sweet!!!!
  • @stbmilitarybrat lol he's a sweetheart I love when he does flowers the valentines ones he did were gorgeous! Ill tell him to tlk to ur man lol jk. @lucyloo288 I don't think so he musta checked his email cuz its gone... lol I suck! He just text me all this sweet stuff too I just wish he was here!
  • Haha awwee, well atleast they were for you! (:
  • @MiracleM2B I know I would have flipped out if they weren't for me or someone in his family lol
  • Lol. I think we all would've snooped. :p
  • @MiracleM2B lol the women I know woulda
  • Lol! U win some u lose some... this is funny! Sounds like something I would do! But u can never b to nosy I guess...
  • @mandac10 lol yeah :) I know he wont cheat on me so Idk why I get all suspicious...this is the guy who cried the whole time we took a break for a few weeks ( last yr) like his best friend came to stay with him while I was gone and his best friend called me to tell me to get my ass here cuz my fiance wouldn't leave the house or eat or quit crying! It was sweet so I know he never wants to lose me and our daughter im just to nosy and suspicious sometimes..
  • I have to say I am jealous. But stil so yay for you! My husband will not take a hint we have been married 5 years and I don't get flowers. My moms says I need to tell him to buy me gifts. Takes all the fun outta it. Did your hunby always send you gifts?
  • @socalMOMMA2boys when we first got together he went crazy with gifts and shopping trips dinners out and then after the first few months he cut back a little because he got put on work comp but still did it pretty regularly. Then his work comp got way cut for a few months and he did it less frequently but still got me stuff I wanted for the holidays or a little something just because. Now he's got this new amazing job but he's away from home and he hasn't been there long but he's already back to being extravagant for me and Alyssa who arrives in 30 days :) im not gonna lie im spoiled as hell its a little crazy my valentines day gift is gonna be implants and my christmas present is a hummer. When he makes money like he does now he's always given gifts like this or bought me what I liked but he says he does it to see me smile and to show he loves me. I love that he does this but I think some of it is cuz when he was hurt I stuck by him no matter what and did a lot to take care of him and so I think its his way of showing that he knows im his no matter how much money he has or that im always willing to put him first. Im sorry ur hubby doesn't do gifts I will have a talk with him lol
  • But I do what I can for him too before I quit my job id surprise him with a snowboarding trip or a present here and there and the biggest I did for him was I traded in my 2008 mustang convertible gt so he could get a new work truck which is why I get a vehicle for christmas I drive my sucky car now lol we just like to do things for each other. We want each other to be happy. He took this job to prove to himself he could be on top again and to give me and Alyssa everything we need or want. Remember tho its easy for him to spoil us when he's in the middle of nowhere 25 days a month only aloud to be on his rig or in his man camp nowhere for him to spend money and he makes 15,000$ a month just to start because he ISN'T home. Im lucky enough that he wants to see me and can set up visits but its not the same. If it weren't the job he wanted for so long or he didn't think it was his duty to do so much for us I would trade it all make him quit and be home at night...