Crap how do i take this dang thing down now...

I bought a pack n play just a min ago came home taught myself how to put it up... but now cant get it to fold up right... Anyone have any tips its a safety 1st pack n play with bassinet and changing table.... Ekkkk :/

Comments

• Idk my husband put ours up and down I can't figure it out lol
  • Haha they are hard sometimes. Most have directions under the mat. Good luck :)
  • Nope but maybe google or youtube? Everything seems to be on youtube(that's how I learned how to give an insulin shot to a dog lol)
  • Get the middle up first then the sides are usually easy that was how mine is atleast. Good luck
  • yeah i feel so stupid cuz i mean ive taken em down before and put em up im following the instructions and its not going down right im like beyond pissed at it right now
  • Some have handle like latches on the sides that you have to kick the middle up on the bottom them grasp the handles n push up then down... sorry I'm not more help.. but directions should b on bottom
  • If there is push buttons on the sides pull up the middle than push the buttons on each side... chances are its still not going to close right enough to fit in the bag... if not than while the sides are down and middle up push in the buttons again on the sides and it should... collapse the pack n play more ... that's how mine is... good luck mama
  • edited September 2011
    Here is a video:
    http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjAfzR1Qfho&feature=youtube_gdata_player

(take the space out before the www)