Maternity clothes....when?

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
This is my second and I'm 13+5......when did all the other second time moms move into maternity clothes? I don't need to yet, but just wondering?

Comments

• I'm 32 weeks n still wearing normal jeans ( with the hairtye to stretch around the button) and regular shirts just, in a medium instead of small. But I mostly wear yoga pants and have since before being prego.
  • I'm 24 weels and haven't...and I plan on not ever buying any lol. I never wore any with my last two pregnancies I just wear lots of dresses and longer tops. I wear a belly band and my old jeans.
  • I do both....some maternity and then use my bella band. I've just heard that you get your bump quicker with your second and all my clothes still fit the same.
  • Im on my third I never needed maturity cloths with my second. My third I started wearing them just out of comfort
  • Never. Not going to. I'm wearing sundresses and whatnot all the way through. Haven't bought one maternity item.
  • edited September 2011
    I've been carrying real low and have an irritable uterus so been wearing maternity jeans since 10 weeks but that's it! : ) Now 36 weeks and wear sizes large and extra large in juniors. I was even 10 lbs overweight before pregnancy and still don't need maternity. :) I did also however have to get a few bigger bras at 10 weeks too.:)