sore bump

edited September 2011 in November 2011
Im 30wk and 2days and curious. Anyone else experiencing a sore bump? For two days now my bump has been sensitive and sore. Wondering if its just all the kicks and punches from baby.

Comments

• I get that way too. I'm 31+1
  • No but I swear I've seen like 4 or 5 other posts with same title the past week! It sounds common!
  • If u have a very active baby its normal sometimes I yelp bc the baby is pushing so hard where theres no where to go. U can also be having ligament pain from baby having a growth spurt and ur uterus stretching.g faster than normal. Hang in there for some (like me) it will get worse as u start to get more braxton hicks.
  • I had a few days like that when i was about 25 weeks along but it went away. Its prob ur lil one doing back flips in there :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for all your replies ladies. The things our bodies get put through for our little bundles of love.
  • I'm responding all late. lol But I haven't had a sore bump but just a sore and sensitive belly button for the past couple of days. Don't really know why though.