what race are you and bd.....and what does or do u think baby will look like??

edited September 2011 in Just for Fun
Im native american and white with eyes that change color btwn blue green n gray n straight brown hair n olive complexion and bd is technically black(but im darker than he is lol) with brown eyes n black curly hair..........I think baby girl will be olive skin brown eyes n brown curly hair but I hope her eyes r like mine

Comments

• We're both black. I'm guessing Blueberry will be Ukranian...or just regular black. It's a toss up. :ar!
  • edited September 2011
    DH and I are both Italian. DH has dark olive skin, black wavy/curly hair, brown eyes. I have light skin, dark blonde straight hair, and green eyes. Our daughter has his hair color and texture, complextion, and eye color. I'm assuming #2 will have the same thing, although I'd love for her to have my eye color...green eyes, dark skin, black hair :)
  • Well I'm white and bd is half white half black. I'm pretty sure she'll have brown eyes dark curly/wavy hair with light olive skin. But its all really a mystery, I just know she will be beautifull<3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We're both mexican...dark hair and brown eyes..light brown skin. Our son is very light with light brown hair and blue eyes...he is only 5 weeks but his eyes dont look like they will turn brown
  • I'm white Hubby is black we already have 2 kids so we pretty much no Wat this one will look like lol
  • We're both mexican, so she'll probably have brown eyes and light brown skin, but I'm hoping she gets hair that grows long and quick like his. >.<
  • We're both white, I have brown hair, brown eyes. Hubby has really light brown hair and hazel eyes. Our 5 yo is like my twin, so I'm hoping our new little girl looks like Daddy, but daddy is convinced she'll look like me!
  • edited September 2011
    Me and my hubby are Mexican I have light skin and my hubby is Fair skined so I'm sure our baby will be white complected like me with brown eyes or maybe green or hazel eyes because it runs on my fam, we will see;)
  • I'm white I have black foot and cherokee indian on my side. My bd is half hispanic and half native american kickapoo and pawnee I'm hoping our son looks like daddy with his tan skin and dark hair and mommys eyes (hazel)and mommys brain or thinking style :)
  • I'm black bd is puerto rican. This is wat our baby looks like. I wish he had bd's hazel eyes tho.
  • I'm Mexican and white with brown eyes and my husband is Italian and white with bike eyes. We both look white with sun tans. But its not sun tans. It's just our skin color. I'm hoping our Cupcakes gets his blue eyes and I know she will for sure get our tan skin :)
  • im puerto rican but i look white and hubby is white! and our little princess looks more like me but has his eyes!! so she looks like a white girl!!
  • Im white with Blackfoot and camanchie. I have olive skin brown eyes and dark straight hair. Bf is cambodian (asian) he's dark tan with dark eyes and black hair. You can see us both in my picture. Baby will probably be chinky and have dark features lol
  • I'm black, he's black, so its looking like Victoria will be...BLACK!!!! Yup, complete with little black girl hair. I'm thinking @blueberrysmom set me up lol!!!
  • I'm native American, arikara,pawnee, and Sioux. Brown hair, brown eyes, just brown :) haha bd is full navajo he's brown too just a lil darker brown.. our son is beautiful, brown hair and a ton of it!!! Nice brown skin and some awesome big eyes haha..
    @alwayzbeenurz2008
    Tell your hubby howdy from anorher pawnee and Congrats on the little one to you guys ;)
  • I'm filipino italian...tan with super straight hair. Bf if half black hallf hawaiian but he looks just black, dark skin and a fro lol our kids have a darker complexion I guess half way in between us. But luckily they have curly hair, loose curls my sons is almost straight..with this baby girl I'm just hoping she is as lucky because I have no idea how to hair besides pony tails lol
  • I'm Italian Irish German & Cherokee Indian...with brown hair brown eyes fair skin and freckles...BD is full Mexican with olive skin black hair brown eyes...I'm hoping our princess looks like daddy but with my nose LOL; ).
  • edited September 2011
    @reemama he said hello :)
  • Well we are both white but i have quite a bit of native american in me so i tan very well. Daddy is blonde hair blue eyes in brown hair green eyes so there is a pretty good chance the baby will be white with blue or green eyes and blonde or brown hair.
  • I'm white with typical Celtic looks. Fair skin, green eyes and dark hair. Hubby is white also with darker skin, green eyes and dark hair. I joke that Lily will come out looking like the Fed-Ex guy (I've never received anything from them). Pretty sure she'll be fair with green eyes and dark hair. My sister is betting on red hair.
  • We're both white I'm Hungarian and He's German. I have dirty blonde hair and green eyes and he has blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm hoping our little man has daddy's hair and a mixture of our eye colors, and with my nose all the way. Haha.
  • Let's see, I'm Japanese, Native American (Cherokee and one other tribe that I can't remember the spelling too at the moment), Irish, German, French and possibly Korean (though the Japanese side won't admit to it if its true). And who knows what else lol.
    In olive toned, dark brown hair that is thick as hell, curly/wavey frizzy, and dark brown eyes. They were black when I was born. People actually think I'm either hispanic or hawaiin... seriously if I wear something with flowers I get asked that -eye roll- lol

Hubby is French, Canadian Jew. He is as white as they come without being albino. Blue eyes that can be either more gray or blue depending on what he is wearing, pale skin and blonde hair. And the famouse jew nose. I love my hubby! Lol

Its hard to say what our baby will look like since my mom is also pale blone hair blue eyes so I do carry that gene. So my baby could either look more like me, or him or a mix of us two. I hope he or she has blue eyes though.
  • Were both white. I am part english, italian, and german. Dirty blonde wavy hair with hazel eyes. My fiance doesnt know much of his background. He has brown hair and blue eyes. Our son has brown hair, but its getting lighter with blue eyes. :)
  • We are both mixed. His father is white and his mother is black and my mother is white and my father is black.