just frustrated/annoyed NPR

i guess i just need to let it out

im tired all the time and i dont know how to feel i stay up late because thats the only time me and hubby get to ourselves if that.....he gets out at 11:30pm and gets home by 12:30 (yes we live far) we watch a movie or whatever then

7:00 am wake up and feed my older son and get him ready for school and take him there by 8am

8am get back home and sleep until 1030ish sometimes just till 930 make breakfast for the hubby and other son and aet

by 11ish then hubby has to be out the door by 1145-12 the latest to get to work on time (1:30pm)
during this time i i clean the kitchen, do some house work, use the comp (2hrs & 30 mins during this time)

220 pick up my son from school
then i come home make dinner eat clean and then try to relax a bit take boys a shower....bed time...then wait for hubby!!

I know i shouldnt complain but i hate that i dont really get to c hubby and my oldest son doesnt see him at all during the week since hubby is asleep in the morning :(

Weekends my hubby usually works on sundays to get overtime $-) But DAMMIT his mom is always getting in our way for our plans or somehow we end up over there!!!!!!!!!!!! [-X She always needs his help and granted yeah he might be the only one able to help her in the fields that she needs but Dammit lady y cant you just leave us alone one weeekend!!!! Dont get me wrong i actually like my lother in law but shes the type that if you turn her away she will take it the wrong way although she might not tell you and i should be thankful that she isnt the MIL from hell i guess i got lucky but i feel that she needs to stop smothering him from time to time!! I mean he needs time to just relax tooo and we need time to just be a family just US my son needs his own quality time with his daddy and well i just need to get out the dam HOUSE i havent really told him how i feel but i think i will nd i know the guilt thing will come over me bc his mom is helping us buy a house (and by helping i mean help looking for us and helping hubby fix his credit) Im just annoyed and i dont know how to tell her NO [-X AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH i feel better already

Comments

• yeah @Kristaf22 sounds like a good idea lol but after he showers bc he stinks lol :(|) weve done that and i try to surprise him with things but sometimes hes just too tired :( cant even imagine how itll be when & if we get our bfp :) lol its just been hard and stressful and ive been tired during the whole week since my son started school (kinder) and its like i stay up to be with him but i cut him short sometimes bc im tired and he still stays up to watch tv or play xbox and then i still have to wake up early and do all the runnin around........I feel selfish for wanting him all to myself just ONE weekend!!! or just go out at alllll i havent been out since my bacheloretter which was almost 6 months ago and before that???? i dnt remember and by going out i dont mean out drinking but just going out and not have anything to do with grocery shopping or household tasks ugh i wish there was more hours in a day and i wish i wasnt sooooo tired and soon ill be mre tired with the dam time change :!! lol