1 year anniversary gift? Help!

edited September 2011 in Just for Fun
What 's a good gift I get my bf for our 1 year anniversary? It's this Thursday and keep in mind, I'm on a tight budget!

Comments

• I just made mine a nice dinner since I was on a tight budget also.
  • True. Hmmm bump
  • Haha for our one year dating anniversary, I made my hubby homemade chicken fettuchini alfredo with garlic bread and some other stuff :) we kept our phones off and just spent quality one on one time together :) a lot of cuddling and sexy time!
  • Get some nice lingerie make a nice play list with some love making songs & blow his mind lol
  • Maybe do a few coupons for a back rub, a blowie, choice of movie/control of remote lol
  • We got married! lol. Make a romantic dinner, light some candles. Remember soon enuf you won't get those!
  • They say 1 year is the paper anniversary so I may make that coupon book! Good idea :) @mrs_shu
  • I made a coupon book for Valentine's day one year, and hubs didn't use any of them. :(

Cook him his favorite meal, get a movie that he'll like, then follow it all up with good sexy time!
  • @cupcake22 @lucyloo288 he better use them! Lol. I think he's taking me to sushi already because I've been craving it since I had Bentley lol.
  • @OregonMama omg, I literally lol'd and made Bentley jump! Oops haha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I dud the coupon book for my hubby for v-day this year. I made some sexual ones and some just regular ones. He loved it..
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 no, I won't leave Bentley with anyone yet. I have bad separation anxiety!
  • Our first official date as a couple was to our fav teams basketball game so every year on our anniversary we go to a Portland blazers game. Even if we have to sit up in the nose bleed section. I think a nice candle light dinner n a movie would be a good idea or maybe go on a family walk with bentley then put him to bed n have some alone time ;) or write him a nice long letter telling him how happy u r to be with him n how much u care about him.....
  • @mommakk88 I was thinking about getting him a sweet card and writing a letter in it. I know we're going to six flags not this weekend but next weekend for it :) he works this weekend so we can't :( but my mom's gonna go with us and push Bentley around in the stroller :)
  • O that will be a lot of fun! So how did everything turn out????
  • We haven't done anything yet. He's picking me and Bentley up in an hour :) @mommakk88
  • Im in the same boat except y hubs birthday! Its right when im due. I want to do something for him bit will be eather huge in labor or just had our baby! Lol! But our one year was a couple months back and we went to the city and walked the strip had dinner at ruby Tuesday and just spent time together. It was cute cause he was in his dress greens... people kept stopping is taking pics and thanking him for his service
  • I'm stumped too the 18th is mine and bds one year. I have no idea what to do. All the ideas above I already basically do for him :/
  • @MarinesAngel :( I'm so sorry girl. Will y'all maybe be able to talk atleast?
  • edited September 2011
    @marinesangel On special occasion when my ex was overseas, I sent him a box of goodies (like snacks, etc), and wrote little notes of why he was so awesome and scattered them throughout the box.

Note: do not spray the shi* out of the box with perfume.... lol.
  • I filled hubbys card with scratch cards got him a cd he wanted and some chocolates x
  • @marinesangel Haha. I had sprayed a lot of it. I mean, everything that I put in the package, including the box itself got sprayed. I got some crappy Obsession stuff from Walgreen's. I think I just thought it would wear off in the couple weeks it would take to get there. I was wrong. Lol. I remember him saying he had to throw a lot of it away cus no one wanted to smell it, including him.

But! I didn't know what perfume was supposed to smell like. If he has a favorite of something you wear, then go at it (sparingly, lol). If you don't have a clue on what to send, I like to go into Sephora or somewhere for samples of my favorites.

Haha, I just had a bad experience... I was young..... :P

I wish you much more luck than what I had. Lol.
  • Good job. :P Mine had epic fail written all over it. Lol.