bored...

edited September 2011 in September 2011
I cannot wait until my little girl gets here! im getting really bored waiting! only a couple more days! :D

Comments

• Yay hun im happy for u. Im having my c section wed of next week an im super excited
  • But 7 an half more wks :(
  • I'm with you on that, I have a week. I've cleaned everything 10 times, I've bought everything I need. I have nothing to do!
  • im right there with you i feel like im going crazy im anxious.. i have 1week and 6days till my EDD
  • I literally cried today because I'm sick of being preggo. I want a cigarette soo bad I can taste it. And I have to wait 21 more freaking days, lol it seems like we all are fine for 8 months, but when that anxiety kicks in the last month its like being a crackhead in rehab, not pretty lol
  • Clean and walk... keep on moving! Best I can do right now
  • Me to im so bored and tired and I want my son and i want my body back :) we went in to l&d on saturday and it was a false alarm im dying to have my son with me im due saturday but I don't think he's coming anytime soon :(
  • Me too!!! Due in 18 days....it seems like it is so far away though! I don't feel good, everything hurts and I am just really sick of being pregnant!
  • Oh, and my feet and ankles are so swollen I can barely walk! Sitting all day makes the time move so slowly ...