Ladies Please Help !!!

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
This Is My First Baby & Im Due In 2 Days, Well Since Im Dialted He Is Gunna Induce On Saturday :) Okayy, Well None Of My Family Knows Im Preqnant Except My Tia. She Was Married To My Uncle For 14 Years & Is Now Divorced, But Blood Wouldnt Make Us Any Closer.! The Problem Is Me & Hubby Decided To Not Have Anyone In The Room. Just Us 2 !! Yesterday i Was In The Hospital All Day & Got Released At 9. I Never Called Her To Tell Her i Was In The ER Cuz She Is Always Partyinq Or With Her New Boyfriend, So i Try Not To Buq Her Wit Everyone Of "My Little Worries". Today i Told Her About My Trip, & She Still Wants Me To Call Her Wen Im Beinq Induced. I Dnt Know How To Tell Her, i Dnt Want Her There Till After My Son Is Here. I Know She Will Be Very Controllinq & Will Drive Me Crazy While Im In Labor. How Do i Tell Her Nicely. I Absoultely Feel Like Lyinq To Her & Tellinq Her My Water Broke & Didnt Have Time To Call Her, Or My Phone "HAPPENS" To Die & i Dnt Have Her Number Memerized. !!?

Any Advice Would Help !
:-?

Comments

• @OregonMama @momof22be i Was Like Iff i Dntt Call, Its Cuz Im In Pain& She Simply Said " You Will Be Fine".!! Okay She Never Went Throuqh Labor, She Had 4 Scheduled C Sections !!! So She Wouldnt Know, i Already Know My Labor Is Gunna Suck !!
  • hun it might actually be true...it might go so fast that u wont have time to call no one or you may just be so drugged up youll be asleep until its "showtime" lol im sure shell believe you but ill go with the i had no time option or the "my phone died" is good too lol
  • Just tell her straight out like it is. You want it to be a special moment for your family, immediate family.
  • I would tell her that even as much as you love her, you and your man want to share this experience together as a bonding moment. But you will still update her and let her know whats going on! And she can come to see the baby ASAP! :) I'm sure she will be understanding! Dont be scared to confront her, she just wants you happy!
  • Yeah just tell her you were in so much pain and dealing with so much you forgot to call. That's what I'm doing with my family and friends too many people want to come to the hospital but my husband and I want to have some time alone with the baby bcuz it's our first.
  • @Mamato2boys i Dnt Think My Labor Will Be Fast :) Dr Said I Miqht Even End Up With A C Section. Im Prayinq It Doesnt Cuz i Have No Help Watsoever. My Boyfriend Has To Go Back To Work, Our Bed Is Very Hiqh Off Of Bed So It Would Be Hard Gettinq In & Outt, & My Bestfriend Is In Colleqe :) i Hope Everythinq Goes Like i Planned.

@Steph_Due_101611 If i Do She Will Take It Very Hard, Otherwise i Would Have Told Her Already. I Told Her At One Time i Think i Just Want Him There & She Hunq Up On Me :(

@usafwife_21 i Hope She Can Understand Wen i Tell Her ! Thanks For Yur Advice Hun :)

@fallen5 i Know !! All My Friends Are Sayinq" Call Me Wen Yur In Labor". Umm; NO!! ima Br In Pain Why Would I Want Yu There To See Me Like That. People Can Drive Me Crazy Sometimes -__- !!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Why disnt you tell your other family members? But yea just say it happened so quick that you didn't think to call anyone. %%-
  • @gregorysmommy yeah people really think for some odd reason it's like a party everyone should attend. Lol I told my family I prob don't want anyone there but hubby and they said I'm selfish and my husband is not going to know what to do that men are not suppose to be in there. They even said physically he will not be attracted to me anymore if he is in the room, how stupid is that?
  • @2BeForgotten lol. But good thinking on if it is a long labor then down the line she may slip & say something that doesn't coincide with what she tell tge aunt! I got the same issue with my aunt too. She wants to be there butnope!! I gotta tell her she's not invited. She invited herself then said she wants to tape it. I'm not comfortable with any of it! She's so pushy" lol
  • @mshahir i Probably Will, i Cantt Lie To Her !!!
    @one5one i Leftt Home 2 Days Before Christmas Cuz Me & My Mom Never Gott Alonq & I Mean NEVER!! We Were Constantly Fiqhtinq & i Couldnt Take It Anymore. My Mom Said if i Got Preqnant Under 18 She Would Do "Watever" It Takes For Me To Nott Have My Baby! So Therefore Wen i Found Out i Was Preqnant A Month Later, i Never Went Back !! I Will Tell Her i Had My Son After My 18th Birthday On The 20th Next Month.
    @2BeForgotten if i Call Her & Tell Her After He's Here, She Will Make Me Feel Bad & i Dntt Wantt That. i Want My Labor Just Between The 2 Of Us & She Thinks i Want Her Too. Dnt Get Me Wronq i Love Her So Much, But This Is Our Child & i Want That Special Bond. I dnt Want Her Hoverinq Over Me Tellinq Me How To Do Thinqs. I Wanna Learn On My Own. I Told My Boyfriend How Im Feeelinq & He Agrees. We Should Do ThisJust Between Us. I Wanted My Bestfriend In There Just To Take Pictures, But We Couldnt Aqree, So We Just Said Me & Him. Ohhh & Yur Riqht, i Probably Would Brinq It Up Later & Be Cauqht !!! ThanksFor Yur Advice Hun !! :)
    @fallen5 Oh i Know !! They Think Its Like "Party In Room 207". Lol Hell No. Selfish? How Is That? Thats Yas Child Toqether? I Think Ya Should Share This Toqether, Not With Everyone Friend & Their Mom. Lol :)
  • I plan on using all those excuses with my MIL. Lol :)
  • @Jess510 Lol, My MIL Dontt Wanna Be Theree At All. She Said She Cantt See A Baby Born Aqain, So Im Not Worried Boutt Her.
  • Oh your mom seems kinda evil to say that! But maybe say your dr only wants you & bf & no1 else! Or just tell her the truth. Its something you wanna do alone but that you might call her if you need to or if an emergency arises. I've got the same issue! My 1 aunt invited herself to the birth then said she's gonna film it! Um nope!!!! How rude! She's also buying up everything I don't want or need then said I better use it because she spent $$$ on it.mind you its all used. Geez! Its not her kid. It mine! Like with your aunt. Its your kid & birth. Do it your way!
  • @one5one Your Totally Right ! I Think I Will Just Tell Her My Doctor Said Only Him. Because i Remember Havinq Chalymdia (sp) & Hubby Was With Me & The Nurse Pulled Me Outt & Asked If i Wanted Him In There Wen The Doctor Told Me My Results. So i Miqht Just Tell My Doctor To Pull Her Outt While i Deliver !! It Just Makes Me Mad, She Expects Me To Tell Her Every Lil' Thinq & Wen i Do. Shes Always Busy To Talk. She Will Hanq Up On Purpose & Blame It On My Service. Umm; i Have Sprint & Have Great Reception !! Everytime She Comes To Corpus (she lives in rockport) i Always Tell Her Lets Do Somethinq& She Is Always Busy !!

Lonq Story Short: Her & My Uncle Were Married For Awhile. She Had My Cousin Wen She Was 17 & Graduated. She Stayed Home & Was A Sinqle Mom. Never Went Out, Didnt Talk To Anyone. Lets Just Say She Never Expeirenced Her Early 20s Or Anythinq. Now That Her & My Uncle Are Divorced She Is ReLIVING Her Teenaqe Years & 20s. There Is Nothinq Wronq With That But She Is Seriously Avoidinq Me & Wantinq To Party. But i Think Its Just My Hormones Takinq Over :/
  • @2BeForgotten Thanks Hun :) i Will Tell Her !!
  • Id tell your dr & nurses the plan. The aunt can blame them & not you. I can understand her partying it up but not where it runs her life & ignoring family. I'm hoping I have the balls to tell my 1 aunt. Some people can be quite pushy & then you tellthem your thoughts & wishes they get mad! Its your life not theirs. They need to get over it!
  • I wouldnt call until after i had the baby.