My ass

edited September 2011 in Petite Mommies
Is completely deflated. I was 121 pre pregnancy an got up to 148. I jus had my baby a week ago an I'm already 124. Before I had him my ass was great perfectly round. Now instead of the nice basketball ass I had I now have jus a half lump lol. Did any of u get ur nice round ass back? My sis says it'll come back (ass runs n the family an they all have great asses even after kids). But it's been almost two weeks an I c no sign of my ass returnin :'(.

Comments

• I've read a few people on here say that happened to them.. but that it came back after doing some squats and a few other butt exercises.
  • @1stWoodsBaby ugh it sucks. I guess I gotta do that then...
  • Maybe once everyone else wakes up and pregly gets active some of the ones I read that posted the same thing can give you tips on what they did exactly.. I can't remember what they said. Good luck.. hope you get it back though!
  • im having the opposite problem. I had a cute booty before pregnancy and now its BIG. I was 95lbs before pregnancy and now 2 months after im gaining weight again at 120lbs and its ALL in my ass and thighs. I went from a 0 to a 9.. lol. ol well :)
  • Mine did the same thing after I gave birth!! It's been almost 5 wks, and its not as bad as it was at first, but its definitely not what it used to be lol. I haven't started exercising yet though.
  • Mine has tons of stretch marks and so do my poor thighs. I cNt wait to see what size I am after I give north that'll be a fun experiance. I was 98 pre pregnancy and now am at 130 sooo my hubby is always commenting on how huge my butt and thighs have gotten but he calls me preggo squarepants bc. He says my butt is square.I hope not :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My ass & thighs are thicker now :-/ And I have stretchmarks on my ass too. Sigh. I'm sure working out will put it back in shape! U just gotta keep consistent when the doc gives you the A-OK to start working out :-) I've even heard of some ladies looking BETTER & more womanly with curves after pregnancy if they take good care of themselves!