everything is eh..

edited September 2011 in Baby names
Our 3 year olds name we went with Italian (gianna felice) and actually my mil picked it out because I had been refusing out of spite due to pity me its not a boy syndrome lol
For this one I wanted Irish..the difficult part with that though is TRUE Irish names are not spelled the way they're pronounced which obviously will cause problems and confusion down the road. I really fell for one. Its spelled Aiofe, pronounced "Eefa" (see what I mean lol)
I thought well its americanized with Eva so it could work. I really love Olivia but hubby not so much. Now he's all for Eva and I'm just all eh its ok lol
Mil is zero help this time around texting me with "how bout eden" uh no thanks. Or "kristen..for Christine and Stephen" uh no that's not what kristen is and again no thanks" lol
We've got 2 months left..anyone else still eh about names?

Comments

• Ooooo. Aiofe is very nice. We have had our name picked since I was 6 weeks along.
  • I was the same way. I had a hard time choosing a name. My husband picked out the first name and my mil suggested the middle name which is what we are going with. At first it was like okay that's going to be her name, but now I've actually grown to love the name, it sounds just right.