feeling like my baby will NEVER come out :(

edited September 2011 in September 2011
My due date is in 4days (9/11/11) & I've had no signs of labor what so ever! No contractions, no nothing :( I'm beginning to feel like he will never come :/ is anyone else going through the same thing?

Comments

• me... I'm getting a feeling he's not coming till I evicted him... thought for sure he'd have been here by now...
  • @OregonMama thanks :D & I've been bouncing on an exercise ball, walking, going up & down stairs, even rough sex but nothing :/ What's a labor cake?
  • @OregonMama thanks girl, i'll look it up :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due on the 12th. I'm not having any symptoms at all! I thought I had a contraction yesterday, but I guess not. I felt my uterus flex and pull on my cervix, but it didn't hurt at all. The pelvic pain and pressure hurt.
    I made a labor cake last week and its all gone now. There's also labor salad, labor pizza, labor hot wings, etc. After eating some labor salad, I started feeling funky, but it stopped. :(
  • Me 2!! :-( I'm having a pity party today, everyone is having their babies...I'm 2 cm 70-80% and -1 station what's the hold up?!?! I nested about 2 weeks ago like crazy now for today and yesterday I can't get my head off the pillow.
  • edited September 2011
    Don't worry he's coming! Lol with both my kids I had no signs or warnings till the day I went into actual labor
  • Due The 19th, I Have False Labor Signs =(
  • I'm due the 11th too and have done like everything and I get a few contractions here and ther but other than cramping nothing! I'm going to ask my doctor to strip my membranes today!
  • @Rl25 What is that..stripping membranes? I hear that a lot & have never asked. It sounds painful :/ but atleast your contracting..I've had none :( have u dilated any?
  • I'm from UK and I'm assuming 'stripping the membranes' is the same as we call 'a membrane sweep'?
  • Me im a week over getn induced tomorrow night
  • @clope18 from what I understand the Dr uses their fingers to seperate your membranes from your cervix it can help you dialate faster or make your water break. I'm dialated to a 2, and I've heard its just painful at first and then it subsides. Not even sure if my dr will do it but I'm going to ask
  • @lovemylife11 & @claudia25 Omg you gals have got to be so anxious, I couldn't imagine going that far, I have a feeling I'm going to go over my due date also. ****LABOR DUST**** to you girls, hopefully yall go into labor before yall have to be induced :D
  • @claudia25 thanks so much ;) & yeah I feel ya on everyone asking the same questions everyday. & I get phone calls everyday from the same ppl asking me if the baby is here yet or if I'm in labor yet..I'm like No! I would've called you if I did! Ugh sometimes I wish I didn't have a phone.lol
  • I feel the same way! I'm due the 19th and have been losing my mucous plug in big chunks since last tuesday but nothing else is happening :( this is my third pregnancy, I had my other two at least 2 weeks early and its completely different than the other two pregnancies so I have no idea when it's coming. I've been using a breast pump, bouncing on a ball, walking, sex, and eating labor cake and nothing!
  • i went ten days over with my first two and anticipating going over again.. lol.. not looking foward to it but.. it is what it is.. i know this isnt what you want to hear but .. you really only can be pregnant for 2wks longer.. but no longer.. ugh.. in the mean time do alot of walking and other stuff
  • My due date is tomorrow and I have no hope that im near labor anymore.... im worried ill be pregnant forever :)
  • 7 days overdue here!
  • Yeah at my doctors appointment today they said I'm exactly where I was last monday! So frustrating, I've been doing everything to try to progress, I doubt he will be here by his due date sunday
  • I feel the same. Due in 10 days. I was 0cm last week, I have a strong feeling I'm the same tomorrow (at my next doc appt). I'm 99% sure I'm gonna have to get induced at 41wks. I kinda hate how docs let u be up to 7-10 days over due. Wth!
  • I completely understand the way your feeling! Occasional bh but I don't feel like she's dropped. My cervix is high and closed :( I want her out badly. Being induced in 6 days thankfully but my due date is in 13 days.