single moms i need ur help!

or even people who have been through tough times in their relationships while pregnant.
My friend is 3 months pregnant, had a great marriage, all the sudden it's falling apart and apparently something's going on with someone else (but he hasn't cheated). She's heart broken and i want to help.

could you give some advice? or words of Encouragement that i could give her?!?! My heart breaks for her... she's such a sweetheart & beautiful & a great wife... HELP ME HELP HER!!! PLEASE!!! :/

Comments

• Awh :-( I would tell her to try and relax and think clearly, it's hard to make a rational decision when something like that is happening especially pregnant! Also that she needs to talk to her husband about what's going on, get ALL of the answers she wants so she can decide if she wants to work through it or not. I hope things work out for her :-( she must be a strong woman.
  • They spoke yesterday which is when he came clean with the feelings about other ppl. He has a LOT to figure out & has been very distant. His father & mother had an awful relationship until like 3 yrs ago bc his dad always just wanted to do his own thing. The mom raised the kids and followed him around to whatever he was consumed with (like bull riding) & she doesn't want that for her life. Nor does she deserve it. But it feels like he's not interested in making it work...

Give me something girls!!! Maybe a story of your strength?!
  • I got nothing but I wish her the best of luck and *bump* I know someone here has prolly been through something similar.
  • I know there's mama's on here and she's not alone...

Thanks ladies, for caring!
  • Maybe if she just left him for a few days to give them both some time to think he may realize he needs her as much as she needs him and he doesn't need anyone else. Reverse psychology lol. And I don't mean break up or anything I mean just stay at a friends or familys house to clear her mind. Absence makes the heart grow fonder
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Samantha she's been gone for a couple days now, @ the rents so he could just be in THEIR home thinking on his down time instead of being around ppl always. Doubt he us taking the time for that though...

@mrshair ok!!! ;) hell I told her I would! Shes beautiful, sweet, understanding, just an all around great person & wife!

@mami_of_2 that's what I told her... shes so much stronger than she knows! Of course no one wants to do it alone, but if he's going to pull this $h!t he's not worthy of her! He said he still loves the baby... I just want to drop kick him where it counts right now... thank u for sharing your story!!! I know its a bumpy road but she's not alone & I just want to help any way I can!