weight loss after birth. come on girls!!

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Least support and help each other through weight loss! i was just over 12stone at 38weeks. was probably same at 40. i am now 10stone3pound and nearly 10weeks pp! I.also have gall stones which is taking longer to loose the weight! but im getting there.. how is everyone else doing?

Comments

• I have no idea what I weigh now and I'm scared to find out. The day I left the hospital I had only lost 4 lbs after giving birth! My daughter was 6 lbs! Wtf?? Lol I'm 4 1/2 wks pp today and I put on a pair of my pre prego jeans and I got them on, zipped and buttoned but I have a sick muffin top lol. I need to start some serious cardio.
  • I gained 24 lbs during pregnancy. Lost 14 immediately after giving birth. 10 to go but doesn't seem like it's going away. I'm 1 month pp.
  • I had a c-section last Tuesday and lost 11 lbs out of the hospital. I weighed myself today and have lost 19 lbs total! Yay me...now I still need 17 lbs to get to prepregnancy weight. :)
  • I gained 26 pounds with my daughter, I had her 12 days ago. And after I gave birth, I lost 12 pounds. I haven't weighed myself since being at the hospital. But, I'm able to fit into a pair of my jeans, that I had to stop wearing about 5 months ago. So, I'm hoping that means I've lost some more. Most of my belly is gone, except this lovely little pooch. :/ I bought the belly bandit, so I'm hoping that helps some more! I wanna loose 30 more pounds, and get down a little below my pre-preg weight. I wanna loose it by december, so mommy can get a new wardrobe for christmas ;) hehe
  • I gained 45lbs (lots of swelling in the end) and when I weighed myself last Friday, I had lost 25 lbs. She'll be 2 wks tomorrow! I'll becwork clothes shopping towards the end of oct!
  • I am 2 weeks pp n I feel good haven't weight my self yet .I am in a healthy diet n I feel great I honestly wanna b a hot mama ;-)
  • edited September 2011
    I gained 13lbs total n gave birth a week ago n down 30lbs!
  • I gained 60 pounds and and gave birth 3 weeks ago and lost 33 pounds so far
  • I gained a total of 35 lbs. I will be 2 weeks PP tomorrow. And I've lost 16 lbs so far. Guess it's time for me to start some cardio.
  • I lost 10 lbs my whole pregnancy. 1 wk after delivery I lost 23lbs n im now 4 wks pp n haven't weighed myself since 1 wk pp but I didn't look in the mirror for 3wks bc I wanted to see if I could see a difference n I just looked on the 4th and I can see I lost more n everyone is telling me they can see it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lucky ladies! I gained over 100 lbs. Started at 125lbs prepreg...weighed 230lbs when i went in for c-section on 2-23-11. I've lost 80lbs so far. It freaks the docs out everytime that i gain so much. This is my 5th pregnancy (to make it fullterm-ish--not including miscarriages)...i was thinking the other day that i've gained and lost over 500lbs of baby fat.
  • I have twenty pounds left to go but I am loving the weight. I am 5'7 and always around 135. now I have an ass and thighs. this weight can stay :-)
  • I gained 40 lbs. I'm 5 weeks pp and lost 33 lbs do far...just 7 more to go.
  • I gained over 50lbs while I was prego n I have lost 20 sense I had her she is one month n four days old I was hoping to lose more then that by now :(
  • Just this morning I tried putting on my skinny jeans from before my first baby (I'm 5 mos postpartum from my second) and they fit! I never even attempted to put them on after my first. I guess having 2 under 2 is a great way to burn calories!
  • i was 147 rite before birth 131 as soon as i got home an now a week n a half later im127. i was 121 before i got pregnant but i dont mind the extra 6 lbs cuz i wanna b thicker. i jus need to tone up now.
  • I'm still down five pounds but I'm going to try to lose 40 - 50 after Blueberry.
  • Wow!!!! fanatic you ladies have done brilliantlyi want to loose about 14pounds. lower then pre-pregnancy weight! by 4pounds!
  • I was 120 before pregnancy and went to 180. Had my baby in April and I just weighed myself 2 days ago and I am at 138.