Sucking down my last drink....

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Before 12... I'm going to stop eating/drinking at 10 just to be safe ;)
So nervous for my induction tomorrow!!
Real excited about meeting my little man but at the same time I wanna cry cause this is my last day being prego :'( .. I thought I'd be happy.... why do I feel like this??
Will it go away??

Comments

• It will go away when you meet him hun, but you will miss it here and there :) why are they making you stop eating and drinking? Mine encouraged me to eat and drink before and drink juices, eat jello, and eat popsicles during.
  • You are sooooo close. Yay! I'm sure it'll go away as soon as you have your little man in your arms. I hope everything goes super smooth for both of you tomorrow!
  • edited September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mami_of_2 thanks Hun!! I hope it goes smooth!! N I hope this sadness will go away :(
    @1stwoodsbaby thanks Hun! I'm having so many mixed emotions!!
    @mommyoftwoprincesses idk the paper they gave me said no food drinks or chewing gum after 12 :/ that if I do not follow the rules then they can deny me an induction ...
  • What some big meanies! :( well good luck tomorrow hun!! You will do great!!! Keep us updated!
  • They probably want you to stop in case you need an emergency c section..that's some hospitals policy..every hospital is different!
  • YOU GOT THIS!! <3 lucky ass! hehehe Good luck girly!! Just think, you get to meet your little one so soon!
  • @sunshinelove thank you!! Can't wait to hold him!!!
    @garagebandfan makes sense :)
    @mommyoftwoprincesses tell me about it I'm starving :( lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stuff your face before midnight hun!!!
  • How exciting!!! I wish you the best :)
  • @mommyoftwoprincesses I would but I'm afraid ill poo during labor :( ... lol
  • If you do hun, you wont even know it. Lol they clean it up so fast and never tell you.
  • Take a stool softener after you eat lol jk. Good luck. I'm slightly jealous I am so anxious for my baby to be here.
  • Awww good luck update lots. Hope it goes smooth n easy!
  • You are supposed to poop during labor!!! it means that you are pushing in the correct spot!!! No joke..

Oh and you want to hear an embarrassing story...

My doctor was checking to see if my water broke with the speculum today..and I totally farted in her face...right as she put her head down to look...talk about embarrassing! Poop is nothing!
  • When I was induced with my first I was so done being preggo but I also cried because I knew what well I thought I knew what was about to come my way so I was excited scared tired impatient and I had allot of anxiety but as soon as I had him I fell in love harder than I ever thought possible and the love just kept getting stronger you will do great I have all the faith in you you can do this just try to relax and talk to braxton tell him all about his room/area and tell him how much hes loved and how much you all want him there and he will be safe and imagine a single rose opening take deep breaths I know this all sounds silly but it will help u open up and be able to progress and try to stay off the epi as long as possible try some of those yoga poses tonight ok u really can do this. :) all the luck and labor dust in the world. ***************
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.