Coupon Book. Need Ideas Ladies!

edited September 2011 in Just for Fun
Ok so I took my preglies idea of making a coupon book for my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary tomorrow and I need ideas of what coupons to make. I have the obvious ones, free kiss, free 30 minute massage, etc. But I need more, help?

Comments

• Car wash? Blow job? Go to a movie he wants and you don't lol
  • Strip tease 1 time thing
  • Position of his choice. Lap dance. Dinner of his choice. Anything else that would relate to your relationship, example I refuse to food shop alone and my bf despises coming with me lol so I'd make an 'I get to stay home from food shopping' coupon ;)
  • @OregonMama I'm a no go for butt sex lol!
  • Butt sex in the shower isn't scary.
    1 free shower together? Or sex in the shower my hubby loves that.
  • @feb2012 ohhhh I can do sex in the shower again now that I'm not huge and pregnant! Yay!
  • My hubby loves sex in the shower and i don't mind cause we do it in doggy and that's my favorite position lol.
  • You cook dinner one night, you plan a date night, he can choose your outfit for the day (this is always interesting to see what they pick out), full body massage, back massage, sex anywhere/anytime, bubble bath together, shower together, breakfast in bed,strip tease, blow job (anywhere/anytime), you'll be in bed waiting naked whenever he texts or calls on his way home and asks, sexual role play, new bedroom toy of his choice.

Hope some of these help.. they are some of the ones I used for my hubby's book on vday.
  • @1stWoodsBaby thank you! Those helped alot.
  • Great! I'm sure he'll love his book!! Just make sure you're willing to do what you've write down... my poor hubby has tried to use some of his and my crazy prego hormones have changed since I made the book and I wont do them now.. so we have had to put them off until after the baby.
  • @1stWoodsBaby Well I already had my baby love so unfortunately, I can't usee that excuse lol.