I got to hold him!!!*small update in comments*

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
I got to hold my baby boy for about 5 minutes before his transfer, I'm so happy I got to hold him, sad he is gone, but at least I got that little time. I love him so much.

Comments

• Where'd they take him?? I'm glad you were able to hold him though :D
  • Where did he go? ?
  • They took him to a hospital about 30 miles away cause they have a better nicu we don't have one at all where im at.
  • Aww congrats! Hope you get to see him soon!
  • How far along were u? Hope he gets better
  • One dr said I was 35+5 days another dr told me 36+4, so I'm not sure. He is down to only 27% when he started at 100%!! so that's good, they reduced something else but I don't know what, he is semi regulating his body heat but not safe there yet. I hope he makes a speedy recovery. Im trying really hard to pump, but since I didn't even get to breastfeed my milks not coming as fast :/ but thank you ladies for caring!
  • Aww how precious. Praying your lo has a speedy recovery. Visit him often it will make a world of difference for him and your milk production. Also a good idea is to record a short little video clip of him n if he is crying a little even better and watch that as you pump.
  • im sorry you have to be sepereated from your baby. I hope he gets better.
  • I'm glad you got to hold him. Thats always special. I'm sure the nurses & drs are taking extra good care of him! Hopefully he really liked the mommy love and will get better quicker to get some more! Prayers with you &God bless!