Todays the day! *Another update and more pics!

edited September 2011 in September 2011
I'm being induced at 5:30 am,I've been up since 2 I can't sleep lol. We will meet baby Cruz today! And my husband couldn't be more excited that he's coming on the first saints game of the season :) You would think being that he is our 4th I wouldn't be so nervous but I'm shaking!

Comments

• Grats, mama! I know I was nervous as all get-out on my c-section day! :D Where in the world do they get these hours for induction?? o_O Like, seriously. lol.
  • I get induced tonight at 5pm!!!! Good luck!!! And speedy delivery
  • Thanks ladies! I'll update with a picture later!
  • What hospital are u delivering at?? I'm right here in slidell.
  • Good luck and congrats!!
  • Yaaay! Good luck and congratulations!
  • Thanks everyone! @babiescomin2011 im on the westbank at west Jeff :)
  • Aw good luck momma!! Make sure and post some pics of that beautiful NOLA baby ;)
  • you go momma!!! and baby cruz too!
  • Good luck, hope all goes well! Can't wair to see that baby!!
  • Good luck! I got married in New Orleans!
  • Ah I'm so jealous :D Congrats girl & I wish you a fast easy labor ;)
  • Thanks everyone,I wish I could say all went great but it didn't. I got my epi at around 9 and within 5 mins I couldn't breathe or see and was dizzy and vomiting. My blood pressure dropped dangerously low and his heartbeat went to 50 then they couldn't find it at all. They rushed me into the or and 1 minute after getting in there Cruz was out and well! But I on the other hand still couldn't breathe or keep my blood pressure up. I almost died twice. It was the worst thing I ever went through. All I could think about was my 4 kids with no mom. Cruz is great and I am in icu for at least tonight. They are switching my room and bringing him in so I can feed him. I haven't slept yet I'm so scared if I close my eyes I won't wake up :( and my husband has to leave me because he can't stay in icu.
  • Praying you recover quickly! Super scary but our Lord is good and he will watch over you and your children!
  • Omg! I'm so sorry you went through such an ordeal. I'm saying a prayer for you!
  • Oh my gosh :( what casued that? I'm glad cruz is doing well and I hope your stay in the icu is short!
  • Oh no! Praying for quick recovery!
  • Omg that's scary !!! Soon recory for both
  • Wow how scary!!!! I hope you recover quickly!! That sucks that your hubby can't stay :(
  • Same thing happened when i had my son. I know how scarey it can be. I was put into an isolation room afterwards. But my Babys heart had dropped to 0 nothing. Stoppped beating. I passed out for real. I was so scared. Im due next month and nervous.
  • oh wow! I am so happy that all ENDED well!!! i am glad baby cruz and you are doing much better! couldn't they have made an exception for daddy too :( but again- iam so happy you are doing better.
    did you have an epidural with your others? did you react ok then?
  • aww ill say a prayer for you, congrats on the baby
  • Im so glad ur okay now. Hope they figure out wat happened so it don't happen again
  • Congratulations!!!! :)
  • Omg wow hun, glad you're okay now. Praying for you!!! Congrats on baby!
  • Oh no, I'll be praying for you. Maybe thats why you felt so nervous, somehow maybe you knew something wouldnt turn out right.
  • How scary!! Hope everything gets back to normal soon! And congrats!
  • Wow....glad it turned out ok! Prayers for a speedy recovery