I guess I'm just old but...

Pull up your freaking pants!!!! I swear I am so sick of seeing idiot people's underwear. I just saw this group of dumbasses walk past my office and they were all walking like they'd crapped their pants because they were trying to keep their pants comfortably around their fluffing THIGHS! In the process, I saw every style and brand of stupid underwear. Really?!? I needed to see your stupid teal boxer briefs? I was DYING to know that you wear Joe Boxer smiley boxers? And just when I was pissed about that crap, two idiot girls walk along after them, and I see their thongs!!! I don't want to see your stupid dental floss panties either! Who decided that was an interesting fashion statement? Why wear a belt if your pants are at your mid thigh? I'm sorry, I'm too old to tolerate this nonsense. I can tell you this, if some idiot thug EVER comes to my house to pick up my daughter looking like that, I'm sooooooo giving him an atomic wedgie! I mean, if you're gonna show your underwear, then shouldn't I snatch them up your dumb ass? X(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I <3 you and this rant
  • Hahaha this is so funny because me and hubby were just talking about it the other day... we saw a group of guys walking down the street with there pants at almost knees and of corse underwear hangin out but had belts on and were all holding there belt buckles to keep there pants from falling to the ground... I think its this is Soooo dumb! But I'm 30 so I guess I'm old too. :)
  • Lol!! Omg my old roommate used to wear these ridiculously low hip huggers that no lie showed her friggin pubes!! And her ass crack!! If your gonna wear pants like that at least mow the lawn!! Ugh she was a trash bag.
  • Im only 19 and it bugs me when I see guys that wair there pants like that. My brother used to wair h iu s like that and I went and pulled his pants down all the way and told him whats the point to wair pants if we can see your butt lol I was a mean little sister
  • I don't hold my tongue I'm forever yelling "pull up your damn pants! "

Plus the poor non skinny men go to buy pants and they're all out of their size cuz skinny idiots buy them just to sag them.
  • Mami_of_2 Can I steal that status??? I love it
  • I fuss at my hubby when his pants start sagging. He really needs new clothes but he refuses to buy them because of money issues. I had teacher that explained to the hole class that baggy pants started in jail. It ment you were avalible..
  • Its true! Its a prison thing. To show you're interested in man butt sex. You should tell them that next time you see men sagging!
  • The "fad" started in prisons to signify that baggy pants boy was a "catcher". So when I see this I always ask about their sexual position preference :-D
  • Im young but i hate that shit. Its aooo disgusting. Its pitiful and they even sag shorts. Why wear shorts if youre just gonna make it look like pants? I hate,hate, hate it.
  • I'm ashamed I that thought that was kool. I am 21 and hate it. I'm so telling the next person I see with baggy pants that it originated in prison. Thanks lmao that's hilarious
  • I don't like it either. The only acceptable amount of visible undies on a man is the elastic part of the boxers above his jeans and only when he's shirtless. When I got my skinny jeans, they were notorious for showing my butt, so I'd intentionally wear really long shirts with them until they loosened up enough that they would stay up with a belt. Wish I still fit in those babies.
  • I'm so glad I'm not the only one LOL! It just irritates me to no end! Right after I posted this, I ended up in one meeting after another. I didn't know about the prison thing lmao! Bunch of losers showing that they want some guy butt love...IDIOTS LMAO!!!!
  • I'm so glad I'm not the only one LOL! It just irritates me to no end! Right after I posted this, I ended up in one meeting after another. I didn't know about the prison thing lmao! Bunch of losers showing that they want some guy butt love...IDIOTS LMAO!!!!
  • My hubby has been locked up b4 and every person he sees with pants like that he tell about the meaning o some of the looks are just priceless I love seeing the dumb criminals they can't run away because of their pants I swear my son ever does that I will be sewing suspenders to every pair of pants he owns and bd already said he will be pulling out the shotgun for the first guy that comes to our door looking for our daughter with his pants low I just hate it
  • Amen sister i feel the same way!! o=>
  • @caffeinated_katie 12 priceless!!! lol

and im with you on that note i hate seeing those saggy pants and undies and them walking funny and holding their junk UGHHHHH what a dumbassss fashion statement!!
  • Omg this is the best vent ever!! :-j